10-Bar Horizontal Olympic Barbell Rack – Body-Solid (SBS100)
Olympic Bars NOT Included
Body-Solid SBS100 Horizontal Bar Rack – The SBS100 Horizontal Bar Rack by Body-Solid is a full commercial rated free-standing storage rack with the capacity to hold ten Olympic barbells in any commercial gym, crossfit box, or other group training environment. The SBS100 is part of Body-Solid's Pro Clubline series of commercial weight room equipment designed for the busiest of high-use workout applications. The SBS100 is built to hold both full-length 7-foot Olympic bars, as well as shorter 6-foot Olympic bars which have the same inside collar-to-collar gripping area measurement as their longer counterparts. The welded J-cup style bar holders feature a heavy composite lining so that bars finish is not scratched or gouged, and bar knurling is not dulled, from continual racking over time. Since wall-mounted bar holders are not always an option due to available space or room dimensions, a free standing storage rack can be placed anywhere where space allows, and allows flexibility for relocation when unloaded. Avoid the aggravating clutter during group fitness classes by having all bars in one place at the start and finish of each workout session – no more searching for a bar at the beginning or wondering where to put it when done. And, the heavy-duty construction and reinforced framing makes the SB100 rock solid for years of dedicated storage.
Looking for additional free weight storage solutions for your workout room or gym training center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- Full commercial rated
- Easy access horizontal storage for up to 10 Olympic bars
- Fits 7-foot and 6-foot Olympic bars
- Designed for Olympic bar storage only, rung spacing will not accommodate storage with weight plates on ends of bars
- 2" x 2" 14-gauge steel construction
- Black powder coated finish
- 7mm thick steel J-cup style bar holders with composite lining to protect bar finish, spaced 5.75" apart
- Laser cut Body-Solid logo on top crossmember
- Reinforced frame supports at base of uprights to minimize wobbling
- Slightly tilted uprights for better weight distribution and easier access to lower bar rungs
- Bolt-down holes on welded base ends for added installation security if desired (but not required)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Olympic barbells sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions (empty): 24" L x 45" W x 71" H
- Assembled Dimensions (when loaded with 7' bars): 24" L x 84" W x 71" H
- Unit Weight: 85 lbs. | 38.64 kg
- Shipping Dimensions (packaged): 81" x 31" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 97 lbs.
Warranty - Full Commercial:
- LIFETIME - Frame and Welds
- 3 Years - Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 Year - Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Warranty - Home:
- LIFETIME - Frame and All Parts
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR