Plate Loaded Seated Row Machine – Body-Solid (GSRM40)
Body-Solid GSRM40 Seated Row Machine – This is the tool of the trade for building depth in the middle back and training the hard to reach lower lats. Our uniquely designed Seated Row Machine is fully adjustable to fit all size users. The extra-thick DuraFirm" seat and chest pads position you for maximum pre-stretch which is crucial for deep muscle penetration an full range-of-motion. Four-way handgrips widen or narrow to target resistance to the middle back resulting in accelerated muscle gains.
Features and Specifications:
- DuraFirm™ chest and seat pads
- Easy access plate load system
- Oil-lite bronze bushings at all pivot points
- Extra-thick foam padded foot braces
- Weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OAS14 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Assembled Dimensions: 54" L x 44" W x 39" H
- Product Weight: 81 lbs. | 36.74 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 44.88" L x 19.69" W x 8.66" H
- Shipping Weight: 89 lbs.
- Light Commercial Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, 3 Years Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, 1 Year Upholstery and Grips
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, LIFETIME Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Upholstery, and Grips
- Weight Plates and Olympic Adapters sold separately
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground