Powerline Cable Crossover Machine – Body-Solid (PCCO90X)
Weight Plates, Spring Collars, Olympic Adapters, and Triceps Rope NOT Included
Body-Solid PCCO90X PowerLine Cable Crossover Machine – There is no better way to achieve total body conditioning than with this strong performer. The trustworthy design lets you exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body. Sturdy construction of the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises. Your workout options become unlimited when you invest in one of the most versatile and functional machines manufactured today. The professional carriage system utilizes patented nylon bushing technology and eight sealed ball bearing, high resin pulleys. Top and bottom pulleys swivel smoothly and fully with over 180° of movement for frictionless guidance in all directions. Built and guaranteed with the quality that will last a lifetime, the Cable Crossover Machine is a dynamic addition to any home gym exercise program.
Features and Specifications:
- Large diameter pulleys provide maximum cable life and smooth operation
- Carriage system travels on nylon bushings with four high resin pulleys on each side
- Accepts both Olympic and standard plates
- Weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OA8 and OAS14 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Includes two cable handles and one ankle strap
- Assembled Dimensions: 112" L x 39" W x 82" H
- Product Weight: 108 lbs. | 48.99 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Package 1 – 38.58" L x 17.72" W x 8.27" H | 75 lbs.
- Package 2 – 78.74" L x 4.72" W x 2.76" H | 25 lbs.
- Package 3 – 109.06" L x 2.76" W x 2.76" H | 18 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Weight plates, spring collars, triceps rope, and Olympic adapter sold separately
OPTIONAL Lat Pull-Up / Chin-Up Station (GCA2)
Need additional functional training equipment for your garage gym or home fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground