4" Camouflage Leather Lever Powerlifting Belt – Iron Company (LEV-CAMO)
Available in (3) US Army Camo Patterns
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
IRON COMPANY® Camouflage Leather Lever Powerlifting Belts - The IRON COMPANY Camo Leather Lever Power Lifting Belt is an American Made lifting belt with lever action closure in either 6.5mm or 13mm thickness that is covered with a layer of high quality nylon fabric with military camouflage pattern on either the outside only or both sides to add style and pay tribute to our American Armed Forces. Lever belts are great for everyone that is serious about competitive powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and all around weight training. Tired of pulling as tight as you can on a standard belt tongue before each round of heavy squats or deadlifts so that you can get your single or double prong to engage? And more importantly, at the end of a maximum energy set have you ever felt so winded that it was difficult to get out of your belt? With a lever belt, you can customize the fit so that you have a perfect and identical amount of protective compression around the midsection and lower back each and every time you put it on. No more fumbling with prongs and buckles at the beginning or end of an exercise set - using a lever belt during heavy-duty weight training is as quick and easy as pushing down on the lever for fastening or lifting up on the lever latch handle for unfastening. Strap yourselves in warriors!
Lever belts are constructed of genuine sole leather with a nickel plated steel lever to resist corrosion from sweat and age. The edges are beveled for added comfort. Each individual belt is customizable to size and camo covering, made to order, and comes with a lifetime warranty! Choose from three different US Army genuine military patterns!
The Double Thick 13mm Suede Powerlifting Belt provides double the durability, double the support, and adds style to your workout attire. They are made by combining TWO of our normal Power Lifting Belts for the strongest and most durable belt on the market today. Adding camo to this beast will turn heads at the gym while you're throwing the weight around.
Camo Leather Lever Power Lifting Belt Available Options:
- LEVSD-CAMO - 6.5mm Thick Single Sided Camo
- LEVDSD-CAMO - 6.5mm Thick Double Sided Camo
- DLEVSD-CAMO - 13mm Thick Single Sided Camo
- DLEVDSD-CAMO - 13mm Thick Double Sided Camo
- 10 cm (4 inch) width for full support
- 6.5mm thickness (Single Thick) or 13 mm thickness (Double Thick)
- Nickel plated steel lever with double prong design
- Available in Single Sided Camo (outside only) or Double Sided Camo (outside and inside)
- Covered with CORDURA® nylon fabric to US Army military color camouflage pattern specifications:
- BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) US Woodland Camo
- DCU (Desert Camouflage Uniform) Three-Color Desert Camo
- ACU (Army Combat Uniform) Universal Digital Camo
- CORDURA® fabric provides rugged performance and long-lasting durability
- Fabric is highly resistant to tears, scuffs, abrasions, and stains, and is easy to clean
- Lever position adjustable to ensure the best fit
- Easy to lock down tight and release
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Single Sided belts imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo on the inside leather
- Special sizing and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs. (6.5mm belt) / 5.5 lbs. (13mm belt)
Need to make a large purchase of weightlifting belts for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS