4" Camouflage Leather Powerlifting Belt -- Ironcompany (PLB-CAMO)
Available in (5) US Army and Marine Corps Camo Patterns
IRON COMPANY® Camouflage Leather Power Lifting Belts - The IRON COMPANY Camo Leather Power Lifting Belt is an American Made lifting belt in either 6.5mm or 13mm thickness that is covered with a layer of high quality nylon fabric with military camo pattern on either the outside only or both sides to add style. IRON COMPANY belts are the best in the business - top quality 100% Made in the U.S.A. and constructed of genuine sole leather, with nickel plated rivets and buckles to resist corrosion from sweat and age. The edges are beveled for added comfort. These belts are available with a rounded tongue or tapered tongue for an easier grip. Each belt is fully customizable, made to order, and comes with a lifetime warranty! Choose from five different US Army and US Marine Corps genuine military patterns!
The Double Thick 13mm Camo Powerlifting Belt provides double the durability, double the support, and adds style to your workout attire. They are made by combining TWO of our normal Power Lifting Belts for the strongest and most durable belt on the market today. Adding military camo to this beast will turn heads at the gym while you're throwing the weight around.
Camo Leather Power Lifting Belt Available Options:
- PLBSD-CAMO - 6.5mm Thick Single Sided Camo
- PLBDSD-CAMO - 6.5mm Thick Double Sided Camo
- DPLBSD-CAMO - 13mm Thick Single Sided Camo
- DPLBDSD-CAMO - 13mm Thick Double Sided Camo
- 10 cm (4 inch) width for full support
- 6.5mm thickness (Single Thick) or 13mm thickness (Double Thick)
- Covered with CORDURA® nylon fabric to US Army and US Marine Corps military color camouflage pattern specifications:
- BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) US Woodland Camo
- DCU (Desert Camouflage Uniform) Three-Color Desert Camo
- ACU (Army Combat Uniform) Universal Digital Camo
- MARPAT (MARine PATtern) Woodland Digital Camo
- MARPAT (MARine PATtern) Desert Digital Camo
- CORDURA® fabric provides rugged performance and long-lasting durability
- Fabric is highly resistant to tears, scuffs, abrasions, and stains, and is easy to clean
- Available in Single Sided Camo (outside only) or Double Sided Camo (outside and inside)
- Available in single-hole stamped with single prong or double-hole stamped with double prong design
- Available with rounded or tapered tongue
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Single Sided belts imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo on the inside leather
- Special sizing and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (6.5mm belt) / 5 lbs. (13mm belt)
Need weightlifting belts for your weight room? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS