4" All Leather Powerlifting Belt – Iron Company (PLB-LEATHER)
Available in Treated or Untreated Leather
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
IRON COMPANY® All Leather Power Lifting Belts - The IRON COMPANY All Leather Power Lifting Belt is an American Made lifting belt in either 6.5mm or 13mm thickness that is ideal for heavy-duty Olympic lifts such as deadlifts or squats. Each belt is made from thick sole leather and heavy-duty hardware such as nickel plated rivets and buckles to resist corrosion from sweat and age. The edges are beveled for added comfort. Belts are available with a rounded tongue or tapered tongue for an easier grip. These belts are fully customizable, made to order, and come with a lifetime warranty!
What are the benefits of wearing a weight lifting belt while using barbells? Weight belts can help stabilize and reduce stress on the spine by increasing inter abdominal pressure. Belts can create better body mechanics by reducing the amount of spinal flexion while bending forward, backward and to the side while increasing flexion at the hips and knees. And there are some studies that actually show that weight lifting belts will increase strength, power and lean muscle. And what better way to accomplish all this than with an American Made Leather Powerlifting belt?
The Double Thick 13mm Power Lifting Belt is the "best of the best"! They are made by combining TWO of our normal Powerlifting Belts for the strongest and most durable belt on the market today. If you are looking for a belt to use for the rest of your life, your search is over! This belt is made for the strongest power lifters in the world.
All Leather Power Lifting Belt Available Options:
- PLBE10 - 6.5mm Thick Untreated Leather
- PLB10 - 6.5mm Thick Treated Leather
- DPLBE10 - 13mm Thick Untreated Leather
- DPLB10 - 13mm Thick Treated Leather
- 10 cm (4 inch) width for full support
- 6.5mm thickness (Single Thick) or 13 mm thickness (Double Thick)
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Untreated leather is unprocessed for an all natural appearance
- Treated leather is processed with a non-toxic water soluble blend for more suppleness and a darker color
- Available in single-hole stamped with single prong or double-hole stamped with double prong design
- Available with rounded or tapered tongue
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (6.5mm belt) / 5 lbs. (13mm belt)
Looking for weight lifting belts for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
5 months ago