4" Leather Weight Training Belt – Ironcompany (LB4-LBE4)
IRON COMPANY® Leather Weight Belts – IRON COMPANY® heavy-duty leather weight training belts are 100% Made in the U.S.A. and are ideal for heavy prime mover weight training exercises including barbell squats, deadlifts and overhead presses. These heavy-duty leather weightlifting belts are constructed of genuine sole leather with nickel-plated rivets and buckles for the highest level of structural integrity possible. The edges are beveled for added comfort and helps conform to different body shapes. The 4" back width is supportive but not too restrictive making it an ideal CrossFit weightlifting belt, bodybuilding weight belt or all around weight training belt for home or at the gym. Choose from natural untreated leather or treated leather for a darker, more pliable finish. Our American Made leather weightlifting belts are made with the highest quality components and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Leather Weightlifting Belt Info and Specifications:
- 4 inch (10 cm) width on back of belt which tapers to 2-1/2 inch (6.35 cm) width on tongue and buckle ends
- 6.5mm thickness
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- Proudly Made In The USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
- Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Looking for weightlifting belts for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
7 months ago