6.5mm Thick 3" Treated Leather Deadlift Belt -- Ironcompany (BB3)
IRON COMPANY® Leather Deadlifting Belts for Power Lifting and Weight Lifting are 100% Made in the U.S.A. These Pioneer leather weightlifting belts by General Leathercraft are constructed of genuine sole leather with nickel-plated rivets and buckles. The edges are beveled for added comfort. The narrower 3 inch belt fills a growing need for the popularity and evolution of the cross-training style belt over the traditional 4 inch belt sizing.
- Engaging in Crossfit exercises like the deadlift, clean and jerk, and snatch, allowing support for the lift without causing pain or pinching while getting into position for pulls off the floor
- Performing bench press with a more competition-style arch
- Performing back training exercises where lifter is bent at the hip (such as seated rows, bent over rows, single arm dumbbell rows, t-bar rows), providing valuable support while not bruising or putting as much pressure on the ribs and hips
- More suitable and comfortable than the standard 4 inch width for women and men with smaller frames
- 3 inch width for support
- 6.5 mm thickness - Single Thick
- Available in treated leather only
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- Excellent pliability and strength
- Tapered tongue
- No stitching
- Available in single-hole stamped with single prong or double-hole stamped with double prong design
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31"- 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight belts for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS