Leather Dipping Belt -- Ironcompany (LDB-LDBE)
IRON COMPANY® Leather Dipping Belt - What is the best way to build strong and muscular triceps? A leather dip belt! This American Made dipping belt is built to handle whatever payload you give it. Its constructed of genuine sole leather with a weight capacity of 400 lbs. That's equivalent to about nine 45 lb. Olympic plates. Your triceps will have no choice but to get stronger and thicker and start to take on the sought after horseshoe shape.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- 28-1/2" finished length end-to-end
- Back panel is 7" x 10" wide
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- Nickel plated steel rivets
- Includes 23" steel welded chain and 6mm steel wire zinc-plated spring clip
- Metal parts are rust and corrosion proof
- Load limit 400 lbs.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with Ironcompany.com logo
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Need to make a large purchase of lifting equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS