Leather Head Gear -- Ironcompany (LHG-LHGE)
IRON COMPANY® Leather Head Harness - Want to build a strong, thick neck that will help prevent neck injuries while playing sports or in everyday life? How do you build a strong neck? With a head harness! The IRON COMPANY Leather Head Harness is USA Made and heavy duty. It includes thick leather straps, a durable sheepskin or neoprene lining, adjustable buckle, nickel plated steel rivets and a heavy duty chain and D-rings for handling maximum weight.
Who should use a head harness for building a stronger neck? Use a head harness, or neck harness, if you are an athlete. A football player will especially benefit from using a head harness. Anyone from young to old can benefit from strengthening their neck by exercising with a head harness.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- Available with sheepskin or neoprene lining
- Adjustable at the back with 1" buckle from 21-26" inside circumference to assure a snug fit to head size
- Nickel plated steel rivets
- Includes 23" steel welded chain and 6mm steel wire zinc-plated spring clip
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weightlifting equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS