MADE IN USA 4" Leather Weightlifting Belt – Iron Company (LB4-LBE4-USA)
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
MADE IN USA Leather Weightlifting Belt by IRON COMPANY® - Leather weightlifting belts by IRON COMPANY are ideal for weight training and CrossFit training. What does MADE IN USA represent when it comes to a leather weight belt? It means top quality leather made from thick genuine sole leather and heavy nickel-plated rivets and buckles. It means a Lifetime Guarantee. It also means having full confidence in your gear when going to the basement on a heavy set of squats. The Ironcompany MADE IN USA leather weightlifting belt stands for much more than just a quality built product, it stands for MADE IN USA pride. So if you're proud to be MADE IN USA say it loud and proud with this quality made leather weight belt.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of lifting belts for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- 4 inch (10 cm) width on back of belt which tapers to 2-1/2 inch (6.35 cm) width on tongue and buckle ends
- 6.5mm thickness
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- Available in sizes M, L, XL, and XXL only. Sizes XS and S not available since shorter overall length does not leave space available for stamp imprint
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with MADE IN USA on the outside and IRON COMPANY on the inside
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
- Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS