Rubber Hex Dumbbells and Sets | IRON COMPANY (IC-RUB-HEX)
5-125 lb. Sizes
Rubber Hex Dumbbells and Sets For Sale - IRON COMPANY® commercial rubber hex dumbbell sets offer factory direct pricing and the best warranty available. Our rubber hex dumbbells feature a classic hexagonal shaped head with beautiful contoured chrome handles. Each head is covered in thick virgin rubber for extended dumbbell life, maximum performance and protection to floors as well as reduced rubber odor in your facility. Our solid steel handles are contoured and ergonomically shaped to the hand to better evenly distribute the load throughout the palm especially on heavy presses. Each handle is banded with medium diamond knurling for increased grip during pulling exercises like lat rows and bicep curls. And perhaps the most important feature of the IRON COMPANY rubber hex dumbbells is the added safety and reduced liability thanks to our “Safety Head” design. Most economical rubber hex dumbbells on the market are simply glued together to save costs. This can ultimately cause the dumbbell to separate and fall apart with the potential to cause injury. IRON COMPANY inserts a thick steel pin through the cast iron head and steel handle permanently joining them together and removing the potential for them to fall apart. This is a must have for school weight rooms, commercial gyms, CrossFit boxes or anywhere!
Local pick-ups are available at our Texas warehouse. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
What separates IRON COMPANY Rubber Hex Dumbbells from the rest?
- Safety: We utilize a unique "Safety-Head" design that permanently attaches cast iron heads to solid steel handles. This pinned head is what separates a residential rubber hex from a commercial rubber hex. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells only have the heads glued to the handles, which more times than not separates and falls apart if repeatedly dropped. This is an unwanted liability for any school or gym owner!
- Virgin Rubber: The virgin rubber used to create the impact resistant shell of the IRON COMPANY rubber hex is long lasting and will not dry out, crack and peel like inferior recycled rubber.
- Reduced Odor: Any product produced from rubber can have an initial rubber smell upon delivery. This slight odor soon dissipates from quality made fitness products. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells can be made with dirty, toxic fillers, such as used motor oil, that will quickly fill a room with noxious odors that often never goes away. IRON COMPANY rubber hex dumbbells are ideal for any location with or without proper ventilation.
- Pricing: IRON COMPANY commercial quality rubber hex dumbbells are offered at an unbeatable factory direct price.
- Warranty: Most rubber hex dumbbells in this price range will offer a 90-day warranty or less. This is very telling of their quality. IRON COMPANY offers an industry leading 2-year commercial warranty.
Safety-Head Design For Maximum Strength and Durability!
The illustration below shows our unique "Safety-Head" construction which prevents cast iron heads and steel handles from ever separating thus eliminating safety and liability issues common with many other rubber hex dumbbell brands. The broken rubber hex image below is an example of an "economy" rubber hex dumbbell that was simply glued together, a common problem for the unsuspecting consumer. Not a good investment!
Available Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets:
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-50 | 5-50 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs - 550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-75 | 5-75 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (15 pairs -1,200 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-55-100 | 55-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs -1,550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-100 | 5-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (20 pairs - 2,100 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-105-125 | 105-125 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (5 pairs - 1,150 lbs.)
Ways To Order Your Rubber Hex Dumbbells:
- Website Order to Ship - Place your order through this page and your new rubber hex dumbbell set will ship to your specified location in 24-48 hours.
- Website Order for Will-Call (Texas) - Place your order through this page and you will be notified with pick-up date and warehouse directions within 24-hours. Please indicate in "order notes" that you would like to pick-up
- IRON COMPANY Sales Rep - Dial 1-888-758-7527 and select any one of our helpful sales reps via the phone menu. They can set up will-call pick-up, quote a bulk price or put together a complete gym package for you
Let IRON COMPANY help you configure your own garage gym or CrossFit box today. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Rubber Hex Dumbbell Customers:
- CrossFit boxes
- HIIT training facilities
- Military bases
- US Navy and Coast Guard ships
- Police and Fire departments
- Garage gyms
- Fitness studios
- Commercial gyms
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL FEATURES:
- Quality: Commercial grade dumbbells made with the highest quality materials
- Construction: Safety-Head design includes heavy steel pin making separation of cast iron head and steel handle impossible
- Maintenance: No maintenance required
- Design: 6-sided anti-roll design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across floors and makes them perfect for performing push-ups
- Rubber: Thick virgin rubber with light texture is extremely impact resistant. Will not damage floors or surrounding equipment. Resists fading and cracking
- Odor Rating: Low to no odor virgin rubber is ideal for close quarters in home gyms and training studios. No sulfur smell
- Handle Finish: High quality chrome finish
- Handle Diameter: 5 and 10 lb. = 28mm diameter at center | 15 to 125 lbs. = 34mm diameter at center
- Handle Length: 5-1/4" (inside distance between rubber hex heads)
- Handle Design: Ergonomically shaped to fit the natural contour of the hands. Includes bands of medium diamond knurling for increased grip
- Sizes: Sizes are in 5 lb. increments from 5-125 lbs. Large weight increment molded into one head and IRON COMPANY logo molded into opposite head on both sides for easy identification
- Sets: Available in 5-50 lb. sets (10 pairs), 55-100 lb. sets (10 pairs), 5-75 lb. sets (15 pairs), 5-100 lb. sets (20 pairs) and 105-125 lbs. sets (5 pairs). Due to the reduced price, we cannot break up sets at this time
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL WARRANTY:
- 2-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects. This does not include damage received due to misuse and/or abuse such as dropping, throwing, extended exposure to elements, etc.
RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL CARE:
- To extend the life of your dumbbells, always use with rubber mats sufficient enough to absorb the impact if dropped. Repeatedly dropping your dumbbells, especially heavier sizes, can damage your dumbbells over time.
- Store your rubber hex dumbbells in a dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Never use industrial strength cleaners or solvents on your dumbbells. Clean with mild soap and water if needed.
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL SHIPPING - SHIPPING INCLUDED:
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock dumbbells typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock plates from Texas warehouse.