Rubber Hex Dumbbells and Sets | IRON COMPANY (IC-RUB-HEX)
Rubber Hex Dumbbells by IRON COMPANY feature ergonomically shaped, chrome handles for a comfortable grip and are available in sizes up to 125 lbs. for dumbbell workouts for any fitness level.
Rubber Hex Dumbbells and Sets For Sale - IRON COMPANY® commercial rubber hex dumbbells offer factory direct pricing and the best quality available. To accommodate any budget and fitness goal, our rubber hex dumbbell sets are offered in multiple set configurations including 5-50, 5-75, 55-100, 5-100 and 105-125 lbs.
Rubber Hex Dumbbell Features and Construction - Our rubber hex dumbbells feature a classic hexagonal shaped head with beautiful contoured chrome handles. Each head is covered in thick virgin rubber for extended dumbbell life, maximum performance and protection to floors as well as reduced rubber odor in your facility. Our solid steel handles are contoured and ergonomically shaped to the hand to better evenly distribute the load throughout the palm especially on heavy presses. Each handle is banded with medium diamond knurling for increased grip during pulling exercises like lat rows and bicep curls.
Local pick-ups are available at our Texas warehouse. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
What separates IRON COMPANY Rubber Hex Dumbbells from the rest?
- Virgin Rubber: The high virgin rubber content used to create the impact resistant shell of the IRON COMPANY rubber hex is long lasting and will not dry out, crack and peel like inferior recycled rubber.
- Reduced Odor: Any product produced from rubber can have an initial rubber smell upon delivery. This slight odor soon dissipates from quality made fitness products. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells can be made with dirty, toxic fillers, such as used motor oil, that will quickly fill a room with noxious odors that often never goes away. IRON COMPANY rubber hex dumbbells are ideal for any location with or without proper ventilation.
- Pricing: IRON COMPANY commercial quality rubber hex dumbbells are offered at an unbeatable factory direct price.
- Warranty: Most rubber hex dumbbells in this price range will offer a 90-day warranty or less. IRON COMPANY offers an industry leading 1-year warranty.
Available Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets:
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-50 | 5-50 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs - 550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-75 | 5-75 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (15 pairs -1,200 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-55-100 | 55-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs -1,550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-100 | 5-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (20 pairs - 2,100 lbs.)
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-105-125 | 105-125 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (5 pairs - 1,150 lbs.)
Ways To Order Your Rubber Hex Dumbbells:
- Website Order to Ship - Place your order through this page and your new rubber hex dumbbell set will ship to your specified location in 24-48 hours.
- Website Order for Will-Call (Texas) - Place your order through this page and you will be notified with pick-up date and warehouse directions within 24-hours. Please indicate in "order notes" that you would like to pick-up.
- IRON COMPANY Sales Rep - Dial 1-888-758-7527 and select any one of our helpful sales reps via the phone menu. They can set up will-call pick-up, quote a bulk price or put together a complete gym package for you.
Let IRON COMPANY help you configure your own garage gym or CrossFit box today. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Rubber Hex Dumbbell Customers:
- CrossFit boxes
- HIIT training facilities
- Military bases
- US Navy and Coast Guard ships
- Police and Fire departments
- Garage gyms
- Fitness studios
- Commercial gyms
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL FEATURES:
- Quality: Commercial grade dumbbells made with the highest quality materials
- Maintenance: No maintenance required
- Design: 6-sided anti-roll design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across floors and makes them perfect for performing push-ups
- Rubber: Thick virgin rubber with light texture is extremely impact resistant. Will not damage floors or surrounding equipment. Resists fading and cracking
- Odor Rating: Low to no odor virgin rubber is ideal for close quarters in home gyms and training studios. No sulfur smell
- Handle Finish: High quality chrome finish
- Handle Diameter: 5 and 10 lb. = 28mm diameter at center | 15 to 125 lbs. = 34mm diameter at center
- Handle Length: 5-1/4" (inside distance between rubber hex heads)
- Handle Design: Ergonomically shaped to fit the natural contour of the hands. Includes bands of medium diamond knurling for increased grip
- Sizes: Sizes are in 5 lb. increments from 5-125 lbs. Large weight increment molded into one head and IRON COMPANY logo molded into opposite head on both sides for easy identification
- Sets: Available in 5-50 lb. sets (10 pairs), 55-100 lb. sets (10 pairs), 5-75 lb. sets (15 pairs), 5-100 lb. sets (20 pairs) and 105-125 lbs. sets (5 pairs). Due to the reduced price, we cannot break up sets at this time
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL WARRANTY:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects. This does not include damage received due to misuse and/or abuse such as dropping, throwing, extended exposure to elements, etc. If your dumbbells break, they've been dropped repeatedly with great force. DO NOT use if your dumbbells become loose or broken.
RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL CARE:
- To extend the life of your dumbbells, always use with rubber mats sufficient enough to absorb the impact if dropped. Repeatedly dropping your dumbbells, especially heavier sizes, can damage your dumbbells over time.
- Store your rubber hex dumbbells in a dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Never use industrial strength cleaners or solvents on your dumbbells. Clean with mild soap and water if needed.
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for a pre-configured rubber hex dumbbell set prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Your new dumbbells are individually boxed, strapped and ship in a wooden crate. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered in a wooden crate to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
- Lead Times: Stock dumbbells typically ship within approximately 48-hours.
Local Pick-Up Available In Farmers Branch, TX (just outside Dallas)
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 48-hour notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock dumbbells from Texas warehouse.