Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets $0.99 per lb. – IRON COMPANY (IC-RUB-HEX)
5-125 lb. Sizes
Rubber Hex Dumbbells For Sale - IRON COMPANY® commercial rubber hex dumbbell sets are now available for only $0.99 per lb. while supplies last. Our rubber hex weight sets feature pinned heads, thick virgin rubber and beefy chromed ergonomic handles. Rubber hex dumbbells for weight training are one of the best free weight investments you can make when outfitting any gym. Their durability, impact resistance and competitive pricing make them ideal for garage gyms, school weight rooms, CrossFit boxes and commercial gyms. Pack on some serious muscle mass and strength gains with your new IRON COMPANY rubber hex dumbbell set available in 5-50, 5-75, 55-100, 5-100 and 105-125 lb. set options. Local pick-ups are available in Los Angeles for even more savings. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
What separates IRON COMPANY Rubber Hexagonal Dumbbells from the rest?
- Safety: We utilize a unique "Safety-Head" design that permanently attaches cast iron heads to solid steel handles. This pinned head is what separates a residential rubber hex from a commercial rubber hex. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells only have the heads glued to the handles, which more times than not separates and falls apart if repeatedly dropped. Glued hex weights are suitable for home use only.
- Virgin Rubber: The virgin rubber used to create the impact resistant shell of the IRON COMPANY rubber hex is long lasting and will not dry out, crack and peel like inferior recycled rubber.
- Reduced Odor: Any product produced from rubber can have an initial rubber smell upon delivery. This slight odor soon dissipates from quality made fitness products. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells can be made with dirty, toxic fillers, such as used motor oil, that will quickly fill a room with noxious odors that often never goes away. IRON COMPANY rubber hex dumbbells are ideal for any location with or without proper ventilation.
- Pricing: At only $0.99 per lb., IRON COMPANY commercial quality rubber hex dumbbells are offered at an unbeatable price.
Safety-Head Design For Maximum Strength and Durability!
The illustration below shows our unique "Safety-Head" construction which prevents cast iron heads and steel handles from ever separating thus eliminating safety and liability issues common with many other rubber hex dumbbell brands. The broken rubber hex image below is an example of an "economy" rubber hex dumbbell that was simply glued together, a common problem for the unsuspecting consumer.
Available Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets:
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-50 | 5-50 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs - 550 lbs.) - $544.50
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-75 | 5-75 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (15 pairs -1,200 lbs.) - $1,188.00
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-55-100 | 55-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs -1,550 lbs.) - $1,534.50
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-5-100 | 5-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (20 pairs - 2,100 lbs.) - $2,079.00
- (1) IC-RUB-HEX-105-125 | 105-125 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (5 pairs - 1,150 lbs.) - $1,138.50
Rubber hex dumbbell prices are FOB origin (Los Angeles) and do not include freight costs
Ways To Order Your Rubber Hex Dumbbells:
- Website Order to Ship - Place your order through this page and you will be notified of the shipping costs within 24-hours. We will obtain approval first before charging your card a second time and shipping
- Website Order for Will-Call (Los Angeles) - Place your order through this page and you will be notified with pick-up date and warehouse directions within 24-hours. Please indicate in "order notes" that you would like to pick-up
- IRON COMPANY Sales Rep - Dial 1-888-758-7527 and select any one of our helpful sales reps via the phone menu. They can set up will-call pick-up, quote a delivered price or put together a complete gym package for you
Let IRON COMPANY help you configure your own garage gym or CrossFit box today. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of ourfree weight equipment specialists here
Rubber Hex Dumbbell Customers:
- CrossFit boxes
- HIIT training facilities
- Military bases
- US Navy and Coast Guard ships
- Police and Fire departments
- Garage gyms
- Fitness studios
- Commercial gyms
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL FEATURES:
- Quality: Commercial grade dumbbells made with the highest quality materials
- Construction: Safety-Head design includes heavy steel pin making separation of cast iron head and steel handle impossible
- Maintenance: No maintenance required
- Design: 6-sided anti-roll design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across floors and makes them perfect for performing push-ups
- Rubber: Thick virgin rubber with light texture is extremely impact resistant. Will not damage floors or surrounding equipment. Resists fading and cracking
- Odor Rating: Low to no odor virgin rubber is ideal for close quarters in home gyms and training studios. No sulfur smell
- Handle Finish: High quality chrome finish
- Handle Diameter: 5 and 10 lb. = 28mm diameter at center | 15 to 125 lbs. = 34mm diameter at center
- Handle Length: 5-1/4" (inside distance between rubber hex heads)
- Handle Design: Ergonomically shaped to fit the natural contour of the hands. Includes bands of medium diamond knurling for increased grip
- Sizes: Sizes are in 5 lb. increments from 5-125 lbs. Large weight increment molded into one head and IRON COMPANY logo molded into opposite head on both sides for easy identification
- Sets: Available in 5-50 lb. sets (10 pairs), 55-100 lb. sets (10 pairs), 5-75 lb. sets (15 pairs), 5-100 lb. sets (20 pairs) and 105-125 lbs. sets (5 pairs). Due to the reduced price, we cannot break up sets at this time
1 month ago
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL WARRANTY:
- 2-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects. This does not include damage received due to misuse and/or abuse such as dropping, throwing, extended exposure to elements, etc.
RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL CARE:
- To extend the life of your dumbbells, always use with rubber mats sufficient enough to absorb the impact if dropped. Repeatedly dropping your dumbbells, especially heavier sizes, can damage your dumbbells over time.
- Store your rubber hex dumbbells in a dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Never use industrial strength cleaners or solvents on your dumbbells. Clean with mild soap and water if needed.
IRON COMPANY RUBBER HEX DUMBBELL SHIPPING - SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Los Angeles with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- Shipping: Shipping NOT included. IRON COMPANY rubber hex dumbbells can be delivered anywhere in the world. Usually ships within 1-3 business days. Each set ships fully enclosed in a protective wooden crate. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for a quote delivered to your location
- LTL Freight – Ships via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Ships in 24-48 hours.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 10.25% applies for customer pickups from Los Angeles, CA warehouse. Actual sales tax for sales order may be different from what is initially calculated based on customer's address entered at point of sale and will be adjusted at the time of warehouse pickup scheduling confirmation.