Premium Powder Coated Kettlebells | IRON COMPANY (IC-PPCK)
9-106 lb. Sizes
40 lb. US Army Size Available
Premium Powder Coated Kettlebells by IRON COMPANY® – Powder coated kettlebells from IRON COMPANY offer best-in-class value and performance for the most demanding CrossFit boxes and commercial gyms. Our color coded kettlebells can be purchased individually or in sets including the new 40 lb. size that meets all the US Army combat readiness testing specs.
Each cast iron bell begins as a single cast including the handle, horns, ball and base which are all one piece ensuring best quality and maximum structural integrity. Handles are ground smooth to be free of seams and inconsistencies. To make kettlebell size and weight identification easier, we include color coded bands around each horn and weight markings are much easier to read thanks to the oversized numbering. We’ve made each kettlebell base as wide as possible and fully machine each one flat for better stability while performing kettlebell exercises like pushups. A durable baked-on powder coat finish is used to resist chipping and corrosion and help preserve the aesthetics of your bells for as long as possible. The matte black powder coat finish is designed to provide a bit more grab compared to baked-on enamel paint and performs well during heavy or high rep kettlebell workouts.
Additional benefits of IRON COMPANY powder coated kettlebell sets include competition style color codes and weight sizes. Use your new bells for resistance training to gain muscle and increase strength as you simultaneously improve your cardio capacity.
Whether you’re a beginner, certified professional or CrossFit box owner, let IRON COMPANY help configure your next kettlebell set today!
- High quality single cast iron design for maximum strength and durability.
- Handle seams are ground smooth for a clean finish and comfortable grip.
- Baked-on powder coat (not painted) for best durability and resistance against chipping and corrosion.
- Matte black powder coat finish offers a more aggressive grip compared to painted handles.
- Machined flat base for the best stability possible.
- Color coded handle horns for easy weight identification. *40 and 106 lb. sizes are all black.
- Enlarged numbers for easier weight identification from further distances.
- Maintenance free. No caps, inserts or stickers used. IRON COMPANY logo and weight sizes are permanently cast into kettlebell
- All kettlebells sold individually.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Weight tolerance is +/- 2%
- Approximate Handle diameters: 9-18 lbs - 1.2", 26 lbs - 1.4", 35-88 lbs - 1.5" and 97-106 lbs - 1.58"
- Weight markings include both lb. and kg.
KETTLEBELL SIZES AND COLORS:
- IC-PPCK-9 - 9 lb. / 4kg. White
- IC-PPCK-13 - 13 lb. / 6 kg. Gray
- IC-PPCK-18 - 18 lb. / 8 kg. Pink
- IC-PPCK-26 - 26 lb. / 12 kg. Blue
- IC-PPCK-35 - 35 lb. / 16 kg. Yellow
- IC-PPCK-40 - 40 lb. / 18 kg. Black
- IC-PPCK-44 - 44 lb. / 20 kg. Purple
- IC-PPCK-53 - 53 lb. / 24 kg. Green
- IC-PPCK-62 - 62 lb. / 28 kg. Orange
- IC-PPCK-70 - 70 lb. / 32 kg. Red
- IC-PPCK-80 - 80 lb. / 36 kg. Gray
- IC-PPCK-88 - 88 lb. / 40 kg. White
- IC-PPCK-97 - 97 lb. / 44 kg. Silver
- IC-PPCK-106 - 106 lb. / 48 kg. Black
- Limited 3-Year Warranty against manufacturers defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Broken kettlebells are usually always due to dropping, throwing or abusive use and is not covered by this warranty. Normal powder coat wear and tear is natural and does not constitute a warranty claim. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Always use your kettlebells on thick rubber mats and avoid dropping or throwing.
- Store in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Available for pick-up in Los Angeles.
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- Ships in approx. 24-48 hours.
- Each kettlebell is individually poly-bagged, packed with Styrofoam, boxed and strapped for maximum protection during shipping.
- UPS Ground – Smaller orders of approx. 200 lbs. or less ship in one or multiple packages via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified.
- LTL Freight – Kettlebell sets above 200 lbs. usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 10.25% applies for customer pickups from Los Angeles, CA warehouse. Actual sales tax for sales order may be different from what is initially calculated based on customer's address entered at point of sale and will be adjusted at the time of warehouse pickup scheduling confirmation.