Powder Coated Kettlebells And Sets | IRON COMPANY (IC-PPCK)
Color Coded Handles
9-106 lb. Sizes
40 lb. US Army Size Available
Powder Coated Kettlebells and Sets by IRON COMPANY® Premium powder coated kettlebells and kettlebell sets from IRON COMPANY offer best-in-class value and performance for the most demanding CrossFit boxes and commercial gyms. Our color coded kettlebells can be purchased individually or in sets including the new 40 lb. size that meets all the US Army combat readiness testing specs.
Each cast iron kettlebell begins as a single cast including the handle, horns, ball and base which are all one piece ensuring best quality and maximum structural integrity. Handles are ground smooth to be free of seams and inconsistencies. To make kettlebell size and weight identification easier, we include color coded bands around each horn and weight markings are much easier to read thanks to the oversized numbering. We’ve made each kettlebell base as wide as possible and fully machine each one flat for better stability while performing kettlebell exercises like pushups. A durable baked-on powder coat finish is used to resist chipping and corrosion and help preserve the aesthetics of your bells for as long as possible. The matte black powder coat finish is designed to provide a bit more grab compared to baked-on enamel paint and performs well during heavy or high rep kettlebell workouts.
Additional benefits of IRON COMPANY powder coated kettlebell sets include competition style color codes and weight sizes. Use your new bells for resistance training to gain muscle and increase strength as you simultaneously improve your cardio capacity.
Whether you’re a beginner, certified professional or CrossFit box owner, let IRON COMPANY help configure your next kettlebell set today!
KETTLEBELL SIZES AND COLOR BANDS:
- IC-PPCK-9 - 9 lb. / 4kg. White
- IC-PPCK-13 - 13 lb. / 6 kg. Gray
- IC-PPCK-18 - 18 lb. / 8 kg. Pink
- IC-PPCK-26 - 26 lb. / 12 kg. Blue
- IC-PPCK-35 - 35 lb. / 16 kg. Yellow
- IC-PPCK-40 - 40 lb. / 18 kg. Black
- IC-PPCK-44 - 44 lb. / 20 kg. Purple
- IC-PPCK-53 - 53 lb. / 24 kg. Green
- IC-PPCK-62 - 62 lb. / 28 kg. Orange
- IC-PPCK-70 - 70 lb. / 32 kg. Red
- IC-PPCK-80 - 80 lb. / 36 kg. Gray
- IC-PPCK-88 - 88 lb. / 40 kg. White
- IC-PPCK-97 - 97 lb. / 44 kg. Silver
- IC-PPCK-106 - 106 lb. / 48 kg. Black
- 8-24 kg. Set (1 Each) 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 kg. (176 lbs.)
- 8-24 kg. Set (2 Each) 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 kg. (352 lbs.)
- 40 lb. Set (5 Each) 40 lbs. (200 lbs.)
IRON COMPANY Powder Coated Kettlebell Review | Phil Scarito of DV8 Fitness
- High quality single cast iron design for maximum strength and durability.
- Handle seams are ground smooth for a clean finish and comfortable grip.
- Baked-on powder coat (not painted) for best durability and resistance against chipping and corrosion.
- Matte black powder coat finish offers a more aggressive grip compared to painted handles.
- Machined flat base for the best stability possible.
- Color coded handle horns for easy weight identification. *40 and 106 lb. sizes are all black.
- Enlarged numbers for easier weight identification from further distances.
- Maintenance free. No caps, inserts or stickers used. IRON COMPANY logo and weight sizes are permanently cast into kettlebell
- All kettlebells sold individually.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Weight tolerance is +/- 2%
- Approximate diameters: Starts at 29mm (4kg) and graduates up to 39mm for the heaviest bells (40-48kg)
- Weight markings include both lb. and kg.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty against manufacturers defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Broken kettlebells are usually always due to dropping, throwing or abusive use and is not covered by this warranty. Normal powder coat wear and tear is natural and does not constitute a warranty claim. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Always use your kettlebells on thick rubber mats and avoid dropping or throwing.
- Store in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- UPS or Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- UPS: Most orders below 200 lbs. will ship via UPS with signature required.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock kettlebells typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock kettlebells from Texas warehouse.