Premium Rubber Bumper Plates -- IRON COMPANY (IC-PBBP)
Anchored Hub Inserts
Premium Rubber Bumper Plates - A work horse premium virgin rubber bumper plate at an economy bumper plate price, the IC-PBBP is a must have for any CrossFit box, garage gym or commercial weight room. Our non-competition bumper plates were engineered and tested to take a beating and are molded using a carefully formulated virgin rubber compound that offers unmatched durability with a low bounce for best performance and safety. To help maintain their form and extend longevity, weve increased the rubber durometer (hardness) of the 10 and 15 lb. bumpers making them more resilient than the industry standard. This dense rubber formulation makes our heavy bumper plates thinner and more compact resulting in more plates fitting on your Olympic bar. Anchored hub inserts eliminate loosening and popping out and are built from heavy gauge steel finished with a shiny zinc plating. Large molded numbers make it easy to identify plate sizes from further away and will never wear off. IRON COMPANY bumper plates include an IWF spec inside hub diameter of 50.6mm and an outside plate diameter of 450mm. Each IRON COMPANY bumper plate set is covered by an industry leading warranty and usually ships within 48-hours. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
Bumper Plate Pair Options:
- IC-PBBP-10 | One pair of 10 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-15 | One pair of 15 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-25 | One pair of 25 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-35 | One pair of 35 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-45 | One pair of 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-55 | One pair of 55 lb. bumper plates
Bumper Plate Set Options:
- IC-PBBP-160 | One pair each of 10, 25 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-230 | One pair each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-260 | One pair each 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBP-370 | One pair each 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. bumper plates
Ordering Your New Bumper Plates:
- Will Call Order online or call us today for local will-call in Los Angeles
- Shipping Your new bumpers can be shipped anywhere domestically or Internationally for an added fee
Let IRON COMPANY help you outfit your CrossFit box or commercial gym. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SPECS:
- Construction: Solid virgin rubber construction
- Plate Thickness: Our specially formulated virgin rubber offers a thinner and more compact plate resulting in increased bar loading capability
- IWF Specs: 1.99" (50.6mm) hub insert inside diameter and 17.72" (450mm) plate outside diameter (all sizes)
- Hub Insert: Heavy gauge zinc plated steel with safety anchor system to eliminate loosening or popping out
- Durometer Rating: 10 and 15 lb. = 93-95 | 25-55 lb. = 85-88 for very low and controlled bounce
- Texture: Smooth plate finish
- Weight Markings: Large weight markings are visible from far distances and are molded so they wont wear off
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of stated weight
- Drop Testing: Select plates from each batch are drop tested thousands of times at a height of 9' to ensure quality control and performance
- Protective Coating: Each plate is coated in a light layer of silicone before boxed to protect the virgin rubber when shipped and stored. Wipe them with a damp rag to remove this coating. Do not use chemicals
- Shipping: Shipping costs to your specific area will be quoted in advance or emailed to you after your online order is placed. For will call pick up in Los Angeles, please notate will call pick up in order notes at checkout
- Engineered in the USA
RUBBER BUMPER PLATES SIZES:
- IC-PBBP-10 | 1.04" (26.5mm) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBP-15 | 1.26" (32mm) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBP-25 | 1.81" (46mm) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBP-35 | 2.36" (60mm) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBP-45 | 2.91" (74mm) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBP-55 | 3.35" (85mm) thick x 17.72" diameter
IRON COMPANY RUBBER BUMPER PLATE WARRANTY:
- Commercial Warranty 10 and 15 lb.: 6-month limited warranty against manufacturers defects to the original purchaser. Use only with two or more plates on each side of bar secured with proper collars.
- Commercial Warranty 25-55 lb.: 3-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
RUBBER BUMPER PLATE CARE:
- Never use your bumpers directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform.
- Clean your bumpers with a damp rag to remove protective silicone coating or when dirty. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your bumpers in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Use thinner 10 and 15 lb. bumpers in combination with thicker plates to distribute the weight when dropped to avoid premature wear or damage.
IRON COMPANY RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SHIPPING - SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Available for pick-up in Los Angeles
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- Ships in approx. 24-48 hours.
- Bumper plates are poly-bagged and boxed for maximum protection during shipping.
- UPS Ground – Smaller orders of approx. 200 lbs. or less ship in one or multiple packages via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified.
- LTL Freight – Bumper plate sets above 200 lbs. usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
Shipping Configuration (Boxed):
- IC-PBBP-10 - 18" x 18" x 2.5" | 20 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBP-15 - 18" x 18" x 3" | 30 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBP-25 - 18" x 18" x 4" | 50 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBP-35 - 18" x 18" x 2.5" | 35 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
- IC-PBBP-45 - 18" x 18" x 3" | 45 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
- IC-PBBP-55 - 18" x 18" x 3.5" | 55 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 10.25% applies for customer pickups from Los Angeles, CA warehouse. Actual sales tax for sales order may be different from what is initially calculated based on customer's address entered at point of sale and will be adjusted at the time of warehouse pickup scheduling confirmation.