Rubber Bumper Plates | IRON COMPANY (IC-PBBPS)
Heavy Gauge Steel Inserts
Rubber Bumper Plates by IRON COMPANY - Premium rubber bumper plates by IRON COMPANY offer commercial work-horse performance at an economy bumper plate price. These non-competition bumpers are a must have for CrossFit boxes, sports performance centers, school weight rooms and garage gyms. All plates ship within 48-hours. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
Heavy-Duty Performance - IRON COMPANY rubber bumper plates offer a dead bounce so they stay put when dropped making training in confined areas much safer for the lifter and others around. Our bumpers are very compact, much more so than recycled crumb rubber bumpers, giving the trainee an opportunity to pack more plates on the bar for heavier training in the deadlift and other prime movers. Heavy 55 lb. bumper plates are also available for even more plate packing potential. Large molded numbers are highly visible making plate sizes and weights much easier to identify from longer distances. And IWF specs ensure training consistency and bar compatibility for all your lifts.
Unmatched Quality - Our premium virgin rubber bumpers were engineered and tested to take a beating and are molded using a carefully formulated virgin rubber compound that offers unmatched durability allowing us to offer an industry leading warranty. To help maintain their form and extend longevity, we’ve increased the rubber durometer (hardness) of the 10 and 15 lb. bumpers making them more resilient than the industry standard. This added hardness eliminates the “taco” effect seen with recycled or low-quality bumpers. Our proprietary design and manufacturing process utilizes a heavy gauge steel insert that won't loosen or come out. And accuracy is kept within +/- 1% of the stated weight.
Bumper Plate Pair Options:
- IC-PBBPS-10 | One pair of 10 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-15 | One pair of 15 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-25 | One pair of 25 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-35 | One pair of 35 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-45 | One pair of 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-55 | One pair of 55 lb. bumper plates
Bumper Plate Set Options:
- IC-PBBPS-160 | One pair each of 10, 25 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-230 | One pair each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-260 | One pair each 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-370 | One pair each 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. bumper plates
Let IRON COMPANY help you outfit your CrossFit box or commercial gym. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SPECS:
- Construction: Solid virgin rubber construction
- Plate Thickness: Our specially formulated virgin rubber offers a thinner and more compact plate resulting in increased bar loading capability
- IWF Specs: 1.99" (50.6mm) hub insert inside diameter and 17.72" (450mm) plate outside diameter (all sizes)
- Hub Insert: Heavy gauge stainless steel (IC-PBBPS) with proprietary design to eliminate loosening
- Durometer Rating: 10 and 15 lb. = 93-95 | 25-55 lb. = 85-88 for very low and controlled bounce
- Texture: Smooth plate finish
- Weight Markings: Large weight markings are visible from far distances and are molded so they wont wear off
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of stated weight
- Drop Testing: Select plates from each batch are drop tested thousands of times at a height of 9' to ensure quality control and performance
- Protective Coating: Each plate is coated in a light layer of silicone before boxed to protect the virgin rubber when shipped and stored. Wipe them with a damp rag to remove this coating. Do not use chemicals
- Shipping: Shipping costs are included within the 48 states. For will call pick up in Texas, please notate will call pick up in order notes at checkout
- Engineered in the USA
RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SIZES:
- IC-PBBPS-10 | 0.91” (23MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-15 | 1.10” (28MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-25 | 1.65” (42MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-35 | 2.28” (58MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-45 | 2.83” (72MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-55 | 3.35” (85MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
IRON COMPANY RUBBER BUMPER PLATE WARRANTY:
- Commercial Warranty 10 and 15 lb.: 6-month limited warranty against manufacturers defects to the original purchaser. Use only with two or more plates on each side of bar secured with proper collars.
- Commercial Warranty 25-55 lb.: 3-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
RUBBER BUMPER PLATE CARE:
- Never use your bumpers directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform. Doing so will void your warranty.
- Clean your bumpers with a damp rag to remove protective silicone coating or when dirty. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your bumpers in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Use thinner 10 and 15 lb. bumpers in combination with thicker plates to distribute the weight when dropped to avoid premature wear or damage.
IRON COMPANY RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SHIPPING - SHIPPING INCLUDED:
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- UPS or Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- UPS: Most orders below 200 lbs. will ship via UPS with signature required.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock plates typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock plates from Texas warehouse.
Shipping Configuration (Boxed):
- IC-PBBPS-10 - 18" x 18" x 2.5" | 20 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-15 - 18" x 18" x 3" | 30 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-25 - 18" x 18" x 4" | 50 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-35 - 18" x 18" x 2.5" | 35 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-45 - 18" x 18" x 3" | 45 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-55 - 18" x 18" x 3.5" | 55 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)