Rubber Bumper Plates | IRON COMPANY (IC-PBBPS)
Rubber Bumper Plates | IRON COMPANY (IC-PBBPS) - Premium rubber bumper plate pairs and sets by IRON COMPANY offer commercial work-horse performance at an economy bumper plate price. These non-competition bumpers are a must have for CrossFit boxes, sports performance centers, school weight rooms and garage gyms. 10-55 lb. sizes available. All plates ship within 48-hours. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Rubber Bumper Plates | IRON COMPANY (IC-PBBPS) - Premium rubber bumper plate pairs and sets by IRON COMPANY offer commercial work-horse performance at an economy bumper plate price. These non-competition bumpers are a must have for CrossFit boxes, sports performance centers, school weight rooms and garage gyms. All plates ship within 48-hours. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Heavy-Duty Performance - IRON COMPANY rubber bumper plates offer a dead bounce so they stay put when dropped making training in confined areas much safer for the lifter and others around. Our bumpers are very compact, much more so than recycled crumb rubber bumpers, giving the trainee an opportunity to pack more plates on the bar for heavier training in the deadlift and other prime movers. Heavy 55 lb. bumper plates are also available for even more plate packing potential. Large molded numbers are highly visible making plate sizes and weights much easier to identify from longer distances. And IWF specs ensure training consistency and bar compatibility for all your lifts.
Unmatched Quality - Our premium virgin rubber bumpers were engineered and tested to take a beating and are molded using a carefully formulated virgin rubber compound that offers unmatched durability allowing us to offer an industry leading warranty. To help maintain their form and extend longevity, we’ve increased the rubber durometer (hardness) of the 10 and 15 lb. bumpers making them more resilient than the industry standard. This added hardness eliminates the “taco” effect seen with recycled or low-quality bumpers. Our proprietary design and manufacturing process utilizes a heavy gauge steel insert that won't loosen or come out. And accuracy is kept within +/- 1% of the stated weight.
Bumper Plate Pair Options:
- IC-PBBPS-10 | One pair of 10 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-15 | One pair of 15 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-25 | One pair of 25 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-35 | One pair of 35 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-45 | One pair of 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-55 | One pair of 55 lb. bumper plates
Bumper Plate Set Options:
- IC-PBBPS-160 | One pair each of 10, 25 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-230 | One pair each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-260 | One pair each 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. bumper plates
- IC-PBBPS-370 | One pair each 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. bumper plates
Let IRON COMPANY help you outfit your CrossFit box or commercial gym. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Rubber Bumper Plate Specifications:
- Construction: Solid virgin rubber construction
- Plate Thickness: Our specially formulated virgin rubber offers a thinner and more compact plate resulting in increased bar loading capability
- IWF Specs: 1.99" (50.6mm) hub insert inside diameter and 17.72" (450mm) plate outside diameter (all sizes)
- Hub Insert: Heavy gauge stainless steel (IC-PBBPS) with proprietary design to eliminate loosening
- Durometer Rating: 10 and 15 lb. = 93-95 | 25-55 lb. = 85-88 for very low and controlled bounce
- Texture: Smooth plate finish
- Weight Markings: Large weight markings are visible from far distances and are molded so they wont wear off
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of stated weight
- Drop Testing: Select plates from each batch are drop tested thousands of times at a height of 9' to ensure quality control and performance
- Protective Coating: Each plate is coated in a light layer of silicone before boxed to protect the virgin rubber when shipped and stored. Wipe them with a damp rag to remove this coating. Do not use chemicals
- Shipping: Shipping costs are included within the 48 states. For will call pick up in Texas, please notate will call pick up in order notes at checkout
- Engineered in the USA
Rubber Bumper Plate Dimensions:
- IC-PBBPS-10 | 0.91” (23MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-15 | 1.10” (28MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-25 | 1.65” (42MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-35 | 2.28” (58MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-45 | 2.83” (72MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
- IC-PBBPS-55 | 3.35” (85MM) thick x 17.72" diameter
IRON COMPANY Rubber Bumper Plate Warranty:
- Commercial Warranty 10 and 15 lb.: 6-month limited warranty against manufacturers defects to the original purchaser. Use only with two or more plates on each side of bar secured with proper collars.
- Commercial Warranty 25-55 lb.: 3-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
IRON COMPANY Rubber Bumper Plate Care:
- Never use your bumpers directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform. Doing so will void your warranty.
- Clean your bumpers with a damp rag to remove protective silicone coating or when dirty. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your bumpers in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Use thinner 10 and 15 lb. bumpers in combination with thicker plates to distribute the weight when dropped to avoid premature wear or damage.
Shipping NOT Included - Will be calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Cost: Shopping cart will calculate shipping cost automatically at checkout.
- Parcel: Smaller orders will ship via UPS ground.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
Warehouse Pick-Up Available In Farmers Branch, TX (just outside Dallas)
- If you are ordering from within 100-miles of our warehouse, you can select "Warehouse Pick-Up" instead of "Shipping & Handling". All info needed for warehouse pick-up will be forwarded to you after your order is placed.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock dumbbells from Texas warehouse.
Shipping Configuration (Boxed):
- IC-PBBPS-10 - 18" x 18" x 2.5" | 20 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-15 - 18" x 18" x 3" | 30 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-25 - 18" x 18" x 4" | 50 lbs (PAIR of plates inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-35 - 18" x 18" x 2.5" | 35 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-45 - 18" x 18" x 3" | 45 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)
- IC-PBBPS-55 - 18" x 18" x 3.5" | 55 lbs (SINGLE plate inside one box)