47" Economy Olympic E-Z Curl Bar – CAP Barbell (OBB-47)
CAP Barbell 47" Economy Olympic EZ-Curl Bar - The OBB-47 by CAP Barbell is a solid steel Olympic bar used for training the biceps and triceps with or without a weight bench. The gripping area between the two bar shoulders offers multiple angles for isolating different heads of the biceps and triceps as you train. Use a narrow grip to train the outer head of the bicep and a wide grip with the elbows in for training the inner head for complete development. Training the triceps with an EZ-curl bar is a great way to form that sought after "horseshoe" on the back of the arm. Use a flat utility bench to perform tricep extensions, or "skull crushers", to get an intense tricep burn. As with utilizing the different angles to isolate the different heads when training biceps, the same can be done with the triceps. To insure a safe grip even when hands get sweaty, each angled gripping area includes a diamond knurling texture. Also included are a pair of chrome collars to keep Olympic plates snug during each training session. Use the CAP OB-47 curl bar for home gyms or commercial gyms.
Have a question about this Olympic Curl Bar or need a package quote for free weights? Call an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email [email protected]
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 47.25 inches
- Collars: Includes one PAIR of screw down Olympic collars
- Construction: Solid steel
- Sleeves: 2" diameter rotating sleeves
- Plate Compatibility: Only compatible with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Gripping Area: Diamond knurled for consistently secure grip during exercises. Also includes bends for multiple grip variations
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Builds strength and increases size in the biceps, triceps and forearms. Use in home gyms, garage gyms and commercial gyms as a stand-alone exercise tool or incorporate a utility bench
- Dimensions: 47.25" L x 2.75" W x 2.75" H
- Bar Weight: 16 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Weight plates sold separately
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS