Padded Nylon Ankle Strap Attachment (Pair) – CAP Barbell (MATB-404)
CAP Barbell MATB-404 Nylon Ankle Strap Attachments - The MATB-404 Nylon Ankle Strap by CAP Barbell is a cable attachment used on selectorized cable crossovers or functional trainers to perform thigh shaping exercises such as adductors and abductors. The steel D-ring attaches to most cable machine clips, such as a carabiner, and the adjustable hook and loop closure accommodates any size user. The MATB-404 cable ankle strap is built to withstand up to 250 lbs. making it ideal for both home and commercial gym use.
Have a question about this Pair of Nylon Ankle Strap Attachments or need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® Selectorized Weightlifting Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- (2) MATB-404 Padded Ankle Straps
Features and Specs:
- Sold as a PAIR
- Color: Black
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop closure strap to fit all size users
- Material: Durable, padded Nylon
- Padded for comfort
- Uses: Clip steel D-Ring to cable crossovers and functional trainers for adductor and abductor exercises
- Weight (pair): 10.6 oz.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.