34" Economy Olympic Tricep Bar – CAP Barbell (OB-34S)
CAP Barbell 34" Economy Olympic Tricep Bar with Collars - The OB-34S by CAP Barbell is a solid steel Olympic style triceps bar with neutral grips (palms facing each other) that is used to train the triceps, biceps and forearms. Add thickness and power to all three heads of the triceps by doing tricep extensions and close grip presses. For bicep and forearm development, users can perform standing hammer curls. The OB-34S features knurled solid steel grips and 2" diameter rotating sleeves that accept all sizes of Olympic plates. Olympic screw down collars will keep weight plates snug and secure during your arm workouts. A triceps training bar makes a nice addition to any garage gym or commercial gym and will greatly expand your arm training program for more strength and muscle gains.
Have a question about this Olympic Tricep Bar or need a package quote for free weights? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 34.25 inches
- Collars: Includes one PAIR of screw down Olympic collars
- Construction: Solid steel
- Sleeves: 2" diameter rotating sleeves
- Plate Compatibility: Only compatible with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Gripping Area: Diamond knurled neutral positioned hand grips for consistently secure grip during exercises
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Builds strength and increases size in the triceps, biceps and forearms. Use in home gyms, garage gyms and commercial gyms as a stand-alone exercise bar or incorporate a utility bench
- Dimensions: 34.25" L x 6.69" W x 2.75" H
- Bar Weight: 20.75 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Weight plates sold separately
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS