24" Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment with Swivel – CAP Barbell (MB-424R)
CAP Barbell 24" Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment with Swivel - The MB-424R by CAP Barbell is a solid steel lat bar used for performing neutral grip front lat pulldowns on a cable pulldown machine. The MB-424R features two neutral grip handles and a secondary area for performing other back or arm exercises using a pronated or supinated grip. Both gripping areas are fully knurled for a secure grip throughout each set. A centralized swiveling cable attachment easily hooks to carabiners and other cable clips and allows the bar to freely rotate removing any unnecessary stress from the wrists as the exercise is performed. The MB-424R solid steel cable attachment is chromed for a long lasting finish in commercial gyms.
Have a question about this cable attachment or need a package quote for multiple cable accessories? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 24.4 inches
- Attachment: Swivel barrel revolving cable attachment point
- Construction: Solid steel
- Handles: Neutral positioned "shovel" grip stirrup handles
- Gripping Area: Fully knurled for consistently secure grip during exercises
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Connect to high or low selectorized back machines to build thickness and strength throughout the lat muscles of the back. Can also be used for tricep extensions, bicep curls and front lateral raises
- Dimensions: 24.40" L x 6.40" W x 1.93" H
- Weight: 7.05 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.