Chrome Multi-Exercise Bar Cable Attachment with Swivel – CAP Barbell (MB-503R)
CAP Barbell Chrome Multi-Exercise Cable Attachment with Swivel - The MB-503R by CAP Barbell is a solid steel multi-exercise handle used for performing seated lat rows and high front lat pulldowns from selectorized strength training machines. The MB-503R has a fully knurled gripping area that allows the user to maintain a firm grip even when training heavy and an integrated cable attachment swivel that allows user defined positioning of the handle at all times during each rep. The mid-width grip allows users to isolate the mid and lower lat muscles for effective muscle mass and strength gains in the back. And the included rubber ball stoppers help eliminate dents and scratches to surrounding equipment frames and flooring.
Need additional gym machine cable attachments and accessories for your club? Call an IRON COMPANY® Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email [email protected]
Features and Specifications:
- Includes: One Multi-Exercise Bar with swiveling cable attachment point
- Construction: Solid steel
- Gripping Area: Fully knurled for consistently secure grip during exercises
- Handles: Ergonomic slightly contoured handles for comfort
- Rubber Ball Stoppers: Helps eliminate dings and scratches to surrounding equipment frames and protects floors if dropped
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Connect to high or low selectorized back machines to build thickness and strength throughout the lat muscles of the back
- Dimensions: 14.17" W x 6.5" D x 5.91" H
- Weight: 6.61 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.