34" Regular Chromed Solid Steel Triceps Bar – CAP Barbell (RB-34S)
CAP Barbell Chromed Solid Steel Standard Triceps Bar - The RB-34S from CAP Barbell is a solid steel weightlifting bar that helps isolate the triceps muscles in the back of the arm. With its knurled neutral grips (palms facing each other) users can perform lying tricep extensions, or "skull crushers" as they are sometimes called, as well as close grip tricep presses. Super-setting these two exercises together is capable of greatly increasing the strength and size of the triceps. The RB-34S can also be used to effectively train the front of the arms including the biceps and forearms by performing hammer curls. Unlike the CAP RBB-34T that features a threaded bar and internally threaded collars, the RB-34S includes smooth 1" diameter standard weight plate sleeves that require 1" diameter regular collars. Collar choices for this type of bar include spring collars, Lock-Jaw collars and compression ring collars (all sold separately).
Need help selecting the right Tricep Training Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 34 inches
- Width: 7 inches (front to back)
- Grip Diameter: 1"
- Weight Sleeve Diameter: 1" for regular "pancake" style plates with 1" center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Collar Compatibility: Spring clips, Lock-Jaw or similar 1" diameter barbell collar (collars NOT included)
- Shoulder Rings: Creates a buffer between weight plates and handle shoulder for quieter use
- Uses: Home use
- Bar Weight: 15.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.