34" Threaded Tricep Weightlifting Bar – CAP Barbell (RBB-34T)
CAP Barbell Solid Threaded Tricep Bar – The RBB-34T from CAP Barbell is a solid steel triceps training bar that features knurled neutral grips. Use the RBB-34T to perform lying triceps extensions, close grip tricep presses and standing hammer curls for bicep and forearm development. At only 34 inches long this tricep bar is easy to manage and balance. Quick and easy plate changes are accomplished via the threaded collar and bar system, or Star Lock as it is sometimes referred to. Plates with a 1 inch diameter center hole simply slide on and off and are locked down securely with the included threaded chrome collars. The RBB-34T is a useful arm building tool for any home gym.
Need help selecting the right bar and plates for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weights specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 34"
- Width: 6.70" (front to back
- Height: 2.68" (at collars)
- Grip Diameter: 1"
- Diameter: 1" for regular "pancake" style plates with 1" center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Weight Sleeves: 1" threaded sleeves to accept threaded collars and regular iron plates
- Collars: Includes one pair of threaded or star lock collars
- Uses: Home use
- Bar Weight: 14 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.