Regular 1" Threaded Weight Lifting Bar - 5' or 6' Length – CAP Barbell (RBB-60T-72T)
Application: Home Gym or Garage Gym
CAP Barbell 1" Standard Threaded Chrome Bar with Star-Lock Collars for Home Gyms - RB-60T and RB-72T threaded weight lifting bars from CAP Barbell for the home are economical, light weight and feature a locking collar system that is safe to use especially for youngsters. The threaded barbell bars each feature a fully threaded weight sleeve on each end and a pair of star-locking collars. Weight plates slide onto these bars just as easy as with regular non-threaded bars. Iron weight plates are held securely in place while working out via two star lock collars included with each bar. Threaded barbell collars pose no risk of sliding off during workouts and keep the entire barbell safe and secure.
5 long regular threaded barbell bars - The 5' long threaded barbell is ideal for barbell workouts in the home gym. Use it to perform flat and incline bench presses or use it while standing for arm curls, tricep extensions, shoulder presses and lat rows. The light weight and short length makes it easy to handle for beginners and allows them to learn proper lifting technique right from the start without the risk of being injured by a barbell that is too heavy.
6 long home gym threaded barbell bars - The 6' long weight bar has a wider gripping area from collar to collar for more lifting versatility and therefore can accommodate a mid-width bench. As with the 5' bar, the 6' bar is constructed from solid steel from end to end finished off with a protective chrome plating. Star lock, or "spin lock", collars allow for quick weight changes and safe and secure workouts. The 6' option makes for a great weight lifting bar for beginners.
Have additional questions about this bar or need a custom package with a bar and weight plates? Call an IRON COMPANY® strength training equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Available Regular Threaded Weight Lifting Bar Lengths:
- RBB-60T - 5' Solid Steel Threaded Weight Lifting Bar with Threaded Bar Collars (60 inches | 13 lbs.)
- RBB-72T - 6' Solid Steel Threaded Weight Lifting Bar with Threaded Bar Collars (72 inches | 15 lbs.)
Features and Specifications:
- Lengths: 5' and 6' long
- Grip Diameter: 1"
- Weight Sleeve Diameter: 1" for regular "pancake" style plates with 1" center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Diamond knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Shoulder Rings: Creates a buffer between weight plates and handle shoulder for quieter use
- Collars: Includes one pair of threaded 2.25" star lock collars
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder Gripping Area: RB-60T = 35.75" | RB-72T = 48"
- Weight Capacity: RB-60T = 200 lbs. | RB-72T = 250 lbs.
- Uses: Home use
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
What Are Examples Of Threaded Weight Lifting Bar Exercises That Can Be Done At Home?:
- Bicep curls
- Tricep extensions
- Flat, incline and decline bench presses
- Lat rows
- Shoulder presses
- Calf raises
What Are The Benefits Of Training With A Threaded Weight Lifting Bar?:
- More secure collars that will not slide off
- Lighter starting weight for beginners compared to Olympic bars
- Can be used in areas too small for an Olympic bar
- Increases strength
- Builds muscle
- Enhances muscular endurance
- Burns fat
All Threaded Weight Bars = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.