Deluxe Tricep Rope Cable Attachment – CAP Barbell (MB-ROPE)
CAP Barbell Tricep Rope Cable Attachment - The MB-ROPE by CAP Barbell is a cable attachment constructed from heavy-duty polypropylene braided rope so as to be strong but flexible. Rubber stoppers at each end insure a secure grip and prevent hands from slipping during exercise. And a steel attachment point is compatible with most cable machine carabiners and clips. Use the MB-ROPE for tricep pushdowns and extensions or for performing cable machine ab crunches, hammer curls or upright rows. A tricep rope is a versatile cable attachment that no commercial gym should be without.
Have a question about this Triceps Rope Cable Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Specifications:
- Rope Length: 27 inches (end to end) with center attachment
- Construction: Heavy duty braided Polypropylene rope and solid rubber stoppers at each end
- Gripping Area: Smooth braided rope
- Uses: Connect to selectorized machines for cable machine exercises of all types:
- Rope isolates triceps for more effective workouts
- Used in press-downs, curls, kickbacks and deltoid raises
- Assists in core abdominal exercises
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.