Cardio Pump 10 Set Club Pack – TKO (833CPAC2)
TKO's Cardio Pump Group Rack holds 10 of the Cardio Pump Sets and includes 10 Cardio Pump sets. Specially designed rack keeps equipment clean, organized and maximizes the floor space. The unit allows for easy access and weight selection.
Club Pack Includes:
- (10) 55" long 30mm diameter steel bar covered with a durable foam coating for extra comfort and grip
- (20) 10 lb. Urethane Coated Tri-Grip Plates - Blue
- (20) 5 lb. Urethane Coated Tri-Grip Plates - Green
- (20) 2.5 lb. Urethane Coated Tri-Grip Plates - Purple
- (20) Quick Collars
- (1) Cardio Pump Group Rack
- Perfect way to combine cardio and strength training
- Perfect for group training classes
- Includes (10) Cardio Pump sets and rack
- Each individual Cardio Pump set consists of (1) 30mm diameter x 55" long steel bar covered with a comfortable foam grip, (2) 10 lb, (2) 5 lb, (2) 2.5 lb urethane coated plates, and (1) pair of quick-release collars
- Individual bar weight 5 lbs. with recommended maximum load rating 35 lbs.
- The sets can be stored neatly on compact rack
- TKO Tri Grip® plates are easy to grip and urethane coated
- Assembled Size: 39" W x 27" D x 59" H
- Loaded Weight: 500 lbs.
- Palletized shipping dimensions: 64" L x 40" W x 22" H (Shipping Class 100)
- Palletized shipping weight: 547 lbs.
- Bars, Plates, Collars: 1 year on all components against manufacturer defects
- Rack: 10 year on frame, 6 months on end caps
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight sets for your group fitness class? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only>
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.