Proformance Plus Chin/Dip/Leg Raise -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-720)
Proformance Plus PPF-720 Chin/Dip/Leg Raise - The Proformance Plus Chin/Dip Leg Raise by TuffStuff... Read More
Proformance Plus PPF-720 Chin/Dip/Leg Raise - The Proformance Plus Chin/Dip Leg Raise by TuffStuff is a 3-in-1 workout station that enables you to work every major muscle group in your upper body, along with your core. Dips have often been called upper body squats, and with good reason. Just as the squat is the king of lower body developers, the dip may well be the best exercise for developing slabs of muscle on the chest, triceps, and deltoids. Lean forward for more chest and shoulder involvement or assume a more upright position to target the triceps.
Chin-ups or pull-ups round out a complete upper body workout by hitting the back and biceps. Take advantage of the unique design of the chin-up bar to utilize a variety of different grips and target the muscles with different emphasis by making subtle changes to your hand position. For more biceps involvement, place the biceps in their strongest pulling position by using a supinated grip (palms facing you). For more involvement from the latissimus dorsi, use a pronated grip (palms facing away). And for a balanced approach that spreads the stress evenly over both the back and biceps, use a parallel grip (palms facing each other).
Blast your abs with a few sets of bent knee or straight leg raises. Turn your legs slightly to one side and then the other to target the obliques. Regardless of the variation you choose, the padding on the contoured arm supports is cleverly angled so that your arms wont slip out in the middle of a set. If you hit these three basic exercises that we all learned in middle school PE class hard, you wont need anything else for a complete upper body workout. Advanced trainees can even increase the degree of difficulty by adding weight. The easiest way to add weight to chins and dips is by using a dip belt to hang weight plates or a kettlebell from a chain attached to your waist on a leather strap. Ankle weights or resistance bands are typically used to add weight to leg raises.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Chin/Dip/Leg Raise Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 55 L x 37 W x 89 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- 3-in-1 Workout Station: Provides complete upper body and core workout
- Chin-up Bar: Uniquely designed for a variety of grips and hand positions
- Dip Handles: Large diameter non-slip dip handles included for tricep, chest and delt training
- Contoured Arm Supports: Angled to prevent arms from slipping out during leg raise variations
- Foot Platforms: Includes elevated foot platform on either side of the frame for easy step-up to pull-up bar and arm pads
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Chin/Dip/Leg Raise?:
- 3-in-1 workout station provides complete upper body and core workout
- Uniquely designed chin-up bar allows you to train with a wide variety of grips and hand spacings
- Contoured arm supports are angled to prevent your arms from slipping out during leg raises
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of bodyweight training equipment for a fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.Read Less
Made To Order