Chrome Curl Bar 47" | IRON COMPANY (IC-CCB-47)
Snap Ring Assembly
Chrome Curl Bar 47" | IRON COMPANY (IC-CCB-47) - The 47" Chrome Curl Bar by IRON COMPANY is packed with value at an affordable price. Each EZ curl bar is constructed from 65,000 PSI high tensile strength steel with a 700 lb. load capacity. The 28mm diameter gripping area is ideal for all hand sizes and its aggressive diamond knurl ensures that you've always got a firm grip while performing curl bar exercises for the biceps and triceps. The sleeve assembly of this Olympic curl bar includes corrosion resistant bronze bushings for a consistently smooth spin and snap rings for added strength to hold it all together.
The best Olympic curl bar is one that includes both angled narrow and wide grips to isolate the desired muscle head while reducing strain on the wrist joint. Isolate the outer bicep heads using the narrow grip while performing standing bicep curls or take a wide grip while keeping the elbows in to hit the inner heads. Narrow or wide triceps extensions can be performed while lying on a weight bench, sitting upright or standing. As with the biceps, use the different grip variations to isolate the different heads including inner, mid and outer for complete tricep development. Another great EZ curl bar exercise is reverse grip curls for development of the outer forearm muscles.
- Aggressive knurl for narrow or wide gripping even when hands are sweaty.
- Snap ring design for durability.
- Bronze bushings are resistant to corrosion for long term consistent sleeve spin.
- Chrome coating with mirror finish.
- Use for building and strengthening biceps, triceps and forearms.
- Collars NOT included.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
- Aggressive knurling.
- Chrome finish.
- 65,000 PSI tensile strength steel.
- 700 lb. weight capacity.
- 28mm gripping diameter.
- 50mm sleeve diameter.
- Bronze bushings.
- Snap ring design.
- Collars NOT included.
- Bar Weight: 22 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis. Warranty excludes chrome finish.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- UPS or Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- UPS: 1-4 bars will ship via UPS with signature required.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock bars ship within approximately 48-hours. Custom bar order lead times can vary. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for more info.
- Ship weight is approx. 24 lbs.
- Shipping dims are approx. 50”L x 4”W
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock bars from Texas warehouse.