Chrome Curl Bar 47" | IRON COMPANY (IC-CCB-47)
Chrome Curl Bar 47" | IRON COMPANY (IC-CCB-47) - The 47" Chrome Curl Bar by IRON COMPANY is packed with value at an affordable price. Each EZ curl bar is constructed from 65,000 PSI high tensile strength steel with a 700 lb. load capacity. The 28mm diameter gripping area is ideal for all hand sizes and its aggressive diamond knurl ensures that you've always got a firm grip while performing curl bar exercises for the biceps and triceps.
Chrome Curl Bar 47" | IRON COMPANY (IC-CCB-47) - The 47" Chrome Curl Bar by IRON COMPANY is packed with value at an affordable price. Each EZ curl bar is constructed from 65,000 PSI high tensile strength steel with a 700 lb. load capacity. The 28mm diameter gripping area is ideal for all hand sizes and its aggressive diamond knurl ensures that you've always got a firm grip while performing curl bar exercises for the biceps and triceps. The sleeve assembly of this Olympic curl bar includes corrosion resistant bronze bushings for a consistently smooth spin and snap rings for added strength to hold it all together.
The best Olympic curl bar is one that includes both angled narrow and wide grips to isolate the desired muscle head while reducing strain on the wrist joint. Isolate the outer bicep heads using the narrow grip while performing standing bicep curls or take a wide grip while keeping the elbows in to hit the inner heads. Narrow or wide triceps extensions can be performed while lying on a weight bench, sitting upright or standing. As with the biceps, use the different grip variations to isolate the different heads including inner, mid and outer for complete tricep development. Another great EZ curl bar exercise is reverse grip curls for development of the outer forearm muscles.
IRON COMPANY Chrome Curl Bar Features:
- Aggressive knurl for narrow or wide gripping even when hands are sweaty.
- Snap ring design for durability.
- Bronze bushings are resistant to corrosion for long term consistent sleeve spin.
- Chrome coating with mirror finish.
- Use for building and strengthening biceps, triceps and forearms.
- Collars NOT included.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
IRON COMPANY Chrome Curl Bar Specifications:
- Aggressive knurling.
- Chrome finish.
- 65,000 PSI tensile strength steel.
- 700 lb. weight capacity.
- 28mm gripping diameter.
- 50mm sleeve diameter.
- Bronze bushings.
- Snap ring design.
- Collars NOT included.
- Bar Weight: 22 lbs.
IRON COMPANY Chrome Curl Bar Warranty:
- Limited 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis. Warranty excludes chrome finish.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
Shipping NOT Included - Will be calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Cost: Shopping cart will calculate shipping cost automatically at checkout.
- Parcel: Most orders will ship via UPS ground.
- Ship weight is approx. 24 lbs.
- Shipping dims are approx. 50”L x 4”W
Warehouse Pick-Up Available In Farmers Branch, TX (just outside Dallas)
- If you are ordering from within 100-miles of our warehouse, you can select "Warehouse Pick-Up" instead of "Shipping & Handling". All info needed for warehouse pick-up will be forwarded to you after your order is placed.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock dumbbells from Texas warehouse.