Urethane Olympic Plates with Grips | IRON COMPANY (IC-UOPG)
Quality German Urethane
IN STOCK - ORDER NOW
Urethane Olympic Plates with Grips – IRON COMPANY urethane Olympic plates are constructed from high-grade cast iron cores, odorless and impact resistant German polyurethane and include a functional 3-hole grip pattern that allows for easy loading and offloading. Because of their ability to outlast iron and rubber coated barbell plates, urethane weight plates are the number one free weight choice of commercial gyms and military bases.
Why Urethane Olympic Plates? When it comes to purchasing free weights of any kind, one thing is clear, urethane has a distinct advantage over anything else. Polyurethane is superior to any other coating, period! Urethane coated weight plates, dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells have become the go to products for commercial gyms and dues paying facilities because they last. Where painted plates can quickly chip and rust and rubber coated plates can dry out and begin to crack and peel, urethane maintains its hard-wearing durability and aesthetics for many years to come. Plus, urethane can be laser cut for custom logos and branding opportunities. To the club owner, urethane offers a better return on investment than any other free weight product. To the member, a quality urethane Olympic grip plate is safer and more user friendly.
Urethane Olympic Plate Pair Options:
- IC-UOPG-2.5 | TWO PAIRS of 2.5 lb. plates
- IC-UOPG-5 | TWO PAIRS of 5 lb. plates
- IC-UOPB-10 | TWO PAIRS of 10 lb. plates
- IC-UOPG-25 | One pair of 25 lb. plates
- IC-UOPG-35 | One pair of 35 lb. plates
- IC-UOPG-45 | One pair of 45 lb. plates
Urethane Olympic Plate Set Options:
- IC-UOPG-280 | 2.5 x 4, 5 x 4, 10 x 4, 25 x 2, 35 x 2 and 45 x 2 = 280 lbs.
- IC-UOPG-600 | 2.5 x 4, 5 x 4, 10 x 4, 25 x 4, 35 x 2 and 45 x 8 = 600 lbs.
- IC-UOPG-1190 | 2.5 x 4, 5 x 4, 10 x 8, 25 x 8, 35 x 2 and 45 x 18 = 1,190 lbs.
BUILD YOUR BRAND – CUSTOMIZE YOUR URETHANE PLATES NOW!
Purchasing for a school, corporate fitness center, commercial or military gym? Nothing helps boost morale and build your brand more than a facility loaded with private labelled free weight equipment. Get an instant rendering with our new logo customization tool. Simply click the “CUSTOMIZE IT” button above to get started. Save your project and contact us for a quote. It’s easy!
Contact IRON COMPANY today and let us help you customize your urethane dumbbells, barbells, weight plates
and kettlebells with your own laser engraved colored logos today!
Contact an IRON COMPANY strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com for your best deal on urethane Olympic barbell plates and other gear.
URETHANE OLYMPIC PLATE SPECS:
- Urethane: Formulated from the highest quality urethane available.
- Steel Insert: Steel insert with lip increases the longevity of the plate and bar finish.
- Grips: 3-hole grip pattern ensures easy carry and loading on and off machines. Ergonomic grips fit perfectly in the hands without pinching.
- Finish: Matte black finish.
- Numbers: Large numbers for quick weight identification from any distance.
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2%
- Weight Markings: Large gray weight markings offer high visibility and durability.
- Sizes: 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. sizes available. *2.5 and 5 lb. plates do not have grip holes.
- Custom Logo: All plates come with IRON COMPANY logo. Custom logos available for an added fee.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
URETHANE OLYMPIC PLATE WARRANTY:
- 5-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
- Never use your plates directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform.
- Clean your plates with a damp rag to remove dirt and debris. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your plates in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
URETHANE OLYMPIC PLATE SHIPPING - SHIPPING INCLUDED:
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- UPS or Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- UPS: Most orders below 200 lbs. will ship via UPS with signature required.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock plates ship within approximately 48-hours. Custom plate order lead times can vary. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for more info.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock plates from Texas warehouse.