Urethane Olympic Plates with Grips - IRON COMPANY (IC-UOPG)
MADE TO ORDER
Urethane Olympic Plates with Grips – IRON COMPANY urethane Olympic plates are constructed from high-grade cast iron cores, odorless and impact resistant German polyurethane and include a functional 3-hole grip pattern that allows for easy loading and offloading. Because of their ability to outlast iron and rubber coated barbell plates, urethane weight plates are the number one free weight choice of commercial gyms and military bases.
Why Urethane Olympic Plates? When it comes to purchasing free weights of any kind, one thing is clear, urethane has a distinct advantage over anything else. Polyurethane is superior to any other coating, period! Urethane coated weight plates, dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells have become the go to products for commercial gyms and dues paying facilities because they last. Where painted plates can quickly chip and rust and rubber coated plates can dry out and begin to crack and peel, urethane maintains its hard-wearing durability and aesthetics for many years to come. Plus, urethane can be laser cut for custom logos and branding opportunities. To the club owner, urethane offers a better return on investment than any other free weight product. To the member, a quality urethane Olympic grip plate is safer and more user friendly.
Contact an IRON COMPANY strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your best deal on urethane Olympic barbell plates and other gear.
URETHANE OLYMPIC PLATE SPECS:
- Urethane: Formulated from the highest quality urethane available.
- Steel Insert: Steel insert with lip increases the longevity of the plate and bar finish.
- Grips: 3-hole grip pattern ensures easy carry and loading on and off machines. Ergonomic grips fit perfectly in the hands without pinching.
- Finish: Matte black finish.
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2%
- Weight Markings: Large gray weight markings offer high visibility and durability.
- Sizes: 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. sizes available. *2.5 and 5 lb. plates do not have grip holes.
- Custom Logo: All plates come without logo. Custom logos available for an added fee.
- Minimum Order: Due to sale pricing, minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY rep today for a quote.
- Pricing: Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com for best pricing to your location.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
URETHANE OLYMPIC PLATE WARRANTY:
- 5-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
- Never use your plates directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform.
- Clean your plates with a damp rag to remove dirt and debris. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your plates in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
URETHANE OLYMPIC PLATE SHIPPING:
- Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivered quote to your location.
- Due to sale pricing, minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY rep today for a quote.