Urethane Solid Steel Dumbbells -- Ironcompany (IC-UDB)
Ships In 48-Hours
IRON COMPANY Urethane Dumbbells - When investing in solid steel urethane dumbbells for a gym or club, the most vital characteristics are clear. First, the infrastructure must be built from the strongest, most high quality steel that will withstand years of daily punishment in the harshest commercial environments. Second, it is paramount that the heads and handles be joined in such a way that without question leaves no room for loosening or breakage. And finally, the polyurethane barrier which protects floors, surrounding equipment and the dumbbell structure itself must be made from the thickest, highest quality urethane available. When designing our new urethane dumbbells, we knew that only the best quality materials combined with the highest level of craftmanship would be enough to earn our badge. IRON COMPANY urethane dumbbell sets offer the highest level of strength, performance and longevity allowing us to offer an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Each solid steel dumbbell head is precision calculated, cut and bored for an accuracy within just +/- 1.5% of their stated weight. Handles are press fit completely through each head and then fully welded on the outside for the most durable structural integrity. We then fully encase the heads in the thickest, hardest wearing German polyurethane available which features a beautiful deep grain matte finish to resist wear and keep your dumbbells looking their best for many years to come. Our solid steel dumbbell handles are milled from high tensile carbon steel that is heat treated for added strength and then plated with a durable hard chrome finish that wont flake or peel. The finished product is an embodiment of both beauty and strength that our customers can rely on year after year no matter the application. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
Urethane Dumbbell Set Options:
- IC-UDB-5-50 | One pair each 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs.
- IC-UDB-55-100 | One pair each 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs.
- IC-UDB-105-125 | One pair each 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs.
- IC-UDB-130-150 | One pair each 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs.
Ordering Your New Dumbbells:
- Shipping Your new dumbbells include shipping at no additional cost within the lower 48 states. AK, HI and International shipping is available for an added fee. Usually ships within 48-hours (week days)
Let Ironcompany help you outfit your commercial gym or club today. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Handle Specs and Info:
- Handle Construction: Handles are milled from high tensile strength carbon steel that is heat treated, hardened and press-fit into solid steel dumbbell heads with a 40-ton hydraulic press
- Handle Diameters: 5-40 lbs. = 32mm/1.26" | 45-150 lbs. = 34mm/1.34"
- Handle Length: 143mm (5.63) from inside head to inside head (all sizes)
- Handle Shoulders: Oversized shoulders maximize dumbbell structural integrity while being ergonomically friendly to the hands
- Handle Coating: Hard chrome finish is applied to resist wear and will never flake
- Knurling: Medium diamond knurling pattern offers a solid grip without being too abrasive. Knurled surface has been increased to 4 3/8" to allow more gripping area for larger hands
Dumbbell Specs and Info:
- Construction: Solid-state fully welded fabrication that is free from bolts, pins or other fastening methods to ensure 100% maintenance free performance
- Head Diameters: 127mm/5 (5 lbs.) to 208mm/8.19" (130-150 lbs.)
- Design: Lighter weights have a more compact dumbbell head with smaller diameter for better range of motion
- Urethane Quality: High grade German urethane will never crack, fade or peel and is odorless
- Urethane Thickness: 10mm/0.39" thickness (45-150 lbs.) insures sufficient impact protection and extended life of your dumbbells
- Urethane Texture: Textured deep grain matte finish prolongs wear for long lasting aesthetics
- Weight Markings: Large gray weight markings and logo are permanently molded into urethane and will not discolor or wear off
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5% of stated weight
- Warranty: 5-Year limited warranty against manufacturers defects and breakage to the original purchaser. Read warranty and care info here
- Engineered in Rancho Cucamonga, USA
Customize Your Urethane Dumbbells:
- Optional laser engraved color logos are available upon request. Minimums and upcharges apply
- Optional custom polyurethane colors are available upon request. Minimums and upcharges apply
Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. Ships via one of our various freight carriers in a protective wooden crate. This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 10.25% applies for customer pickups from Los Angeles, CA warehouse. Actual sales tax for sales order may be different from what is initially calculated based on customer's address entered at point of sale and will be adjusted at the time of warehouse pickup scheduling confirmation.