Urethane Solid Steel Dumbbells | IRON COMPANY (IC-UDB)
Custom Logos Available
1/2 Sizes Available
IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
IRON COMPANY® Urethane Dumbbells - When investing in solid steel urethane dumbbells for a gym or club, the most vital characteristics are clear. First, the infrastructure must be built from the strongest, most high quality steel that will withstand years of daily punishment in the harshest commercial environments. Second, it is paramount that the heads and handles be joined in such a way that without question leaves no room for loosening or breakage. And finally, the polyurethane barrier which protects floors, surrounding equipment and the dumbbell structure itself must be made from the thickest, highest quality urethane available. When designing our new urethane dumbbells, we knew that only the best quality materials combined with the highest level of craftsmanship would be enough to earn our badge. IRON COMPANY® urethane dumbbell sets offer the highest level of strength, performance and longevity allowing us to offer an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Each solid steel dumbbell head is precision calculated, cut and bored for an accuracy within just +/- 1.5% of their stated weight. Handles are press fit completely through each head and then fully welded on the outside for the most durable structural integrity. We then fully encase the heads in the thickest, hardest wearing German polyurethane available which features a beautiful deep grain matte finish to resist wear and keep your dumbbells looking their best for many years to come. Our solid steel dumbbell handles are milled from high tensile carbon steel that is heat treated for added strength and then plated with a durable hard chrome finish that won't flake or peel. The finished product is an embodiment of both beauty and strength that our customers can rely on year after year no matter the application. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
BUILD YOUR BRAND – CUSTOMIZE YOUR URETHANE DUMBBELLS NOW!
Purchasing for a school, corporate fitness center, commercial or military gym? Nothing helps boost morale and build your brand more than a facility loaded with private labelled free weight equipment. Get an instant rendering with our new logo customization tool. Simply click the “CUSTOMIZE IT” button above to get started. Save your project and contact us for a quote. It’s easy!
Contact IRON COMPANY today and let us help you customize your urethane dumbbells, barbells, weight plates and kettlebells with your own laser engraved colored logos today!
Urethane Dumbbell Set Options:
- IC-UDB-5-50 | One pair each 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-7.2-52.5 | One pair each 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5 and 52.5 lbs. (600 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-5-75 | 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1,200 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-55-100 | One pair each 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-105-125 | One pair each 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (1,150 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-130-150 | One pair each 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (1,400 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-5-100 | One pair each 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-5-125 | One pair each 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (3,250 lbs. total set weight)
- IC-UDB-5-150 | One pair each 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (4,650 lbs. total set weight)
Customize Your Urethane Dumbbells:
- Optional laser engraved color logos are available upon request.
- Optional custom polyurethane colors are available upon request. May incur a nominal upcharge.
Urethane Dumbbell Set Features:
- Beefy 32mm (5-40 lbs) and 34mm (45-150 lbs) handles accomodate all grip sizes.
- Medium diamond knurling ensures a good grip without tearing up your hands.
- Deep grain matte finish urethane resists scratches and scuffs to keep your dumbbells looking new for a longer time.
- Large numbering makes it easy to quickly identify dumbbell weights.
- Compatible with most brands of commercial fixed weight dumbbell racks.
- Available in 5 lb. increments and half sizes from 7.5 to 52.5 lbs.
Urethane Dumbbell Handle Specs:
- Handle Construction: Handles are milled from high tensile strength carbon steel that is heat treated, hardened and press-fit into solid steel dumbbell heads with a 40-ton hydraulic press
- Handle Diameters: 5-40 lbs. = 32mm/1.26" | 45-150 lbs. = 34mm/1.34"
- Handle Length: 143mm (5.63") from inside head to inside head (all sizes)
- Handle Shoulders: Oversized shoulders maximize dumbbell structural integrity while being ergonomically friendly to the hands
- Handle Coating: Hard chrome finish is applied to resist wear and will never flake
- Knurling: Medium diamond knurling pattern offers a solid grip without being too abrasive. Knurled surface has been increased to 4-3/8" to allow more gripping area for larger hands
Urethane Dumbbell Specs:
- Construction: Solid-state fully welded fabrication that is free from bolts, pins or other fastening methods to ensure 100% maintenance free performance
- Head Diameters: 127mm/5" (5 lbs.) to 208mm/8.19" (130-150 lbs.)
- Design: Lighter weights have a more compact dumbbell head with smaller diameter for better range of motion
- Urethane Quality: High grade German urethane will never crack, fade or peel and is odorless
- Urethane Thickness: 10mm/0.39" thickness (45-150 lbs.) insures sufficient impact protection and extended life of your dumbbells
- Urethane Texture: Textured deep grain matte finish prolongs wear for long lasting aesthetics
- Weight Markings: Large gray weight markings and logo are permanently molded into urethane and will not discolor or wear off
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5% of stated weight
- Engineered in Rancho Cucamonga, USA
IRON COMPANY Urethane Dumbbell Warranty
IRON COMPANY warrants our urethane dumbbells to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the purchase date to the original purchaser. This non-transferable limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear nor does it cover bent or broken handles or other damage caused by repeated dropping or abuse. While IRON COMPANY urethane dumbbells are built to exceed industry standards in commercial environments, it is unreasonable to expect any free weight equipment to withstand excessive abusive use. Warranty repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of Ironcompany. Returns and transport of product is the buyers responsibility.
Caring For Your Urethane Dumbbells:
Below are some helpful tips that will extend the life of your new urethane dumbbells:
- Never drop or throw your dumbbells or use them in any way that would be considered abusive. This will void your warranty
- Never use your dumbbells on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient flooring protection such as rubber gym mats
- Clean your dumbbells with a damp rag when dirty. Never use chemicals or solvents
- Store your dumbbells in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock dumbbells typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock dumbbells from Texas warehouse.