Urethane Hex Dumbbells and Sets | IRON COMPANY (IC-U-HEX)
Sets Up To 120 lbs.
No Rubber Smell
5-50, 5-75, 55-100, 5-100, 105-120 SETS IN STOCK NOW!
Urethane Hex Dumbbells by IRON COMPANY are for the gym or CrossFit box owner wanting to upgrade from standard rubber hex dumbbells. Thanks to the upgraded polyurethane coating, urethane hex dumbbells have multiple advantages including extended wear and durability and do not harbor a rubber odor which to some makes them more desirable in confined locations. The superior impact resistance of polyurethane makes these urethane coated dumbbells the perfect choice for wood, tile, concrete or any flooring susceptible to damage from free weights.
IRON COMPANY urethane hex dumbbells feature ergonomically shaped handles that conform to the shape of the hand for better gripping power and improved weight distribution throughout a larger area of the hands. Our urethane hex dumbbells are compatible with most dumbbell racks including multi-tier horizontal racks, vertical racks and shelf racks.
Available Urethane Hex Dumbbell Sets:
- (1) IC-U-HEX-5-50 | 5-50 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs - 550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-5-75 | 5-75 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (15 pairs -1,200 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-55-100 | 55-100 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs -1,550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-5-100 | 5-100 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (20 pairs - 2,100 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-105-120 | 105-120 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (4 pairs - 900 lbs.)
- Low to no odor. No rubber smell.
- Hard wearing urethane is much more durable than rubber and will not crack or peel.
- High quality chrome finish.
- Ergonomically shaped handles fit the natural contour of the hands and distributes the weight throughout the hands more evenly.
- Includes bands of medium diamond knurling for increased grip.
- No maintenance required. No bolts to tighten.
- 6-sided anti-roll design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across floors and makes them perfect for performing push-ups.
- Sizes up to 120 lbs. all of which are coated in thick polyurethane.
- *A small number of select sizes may display the weight number upside down.
- Available for Government open market purchase.
- Quality: Commercial grade dumbbells made with the highest quality materials.
- Thick polyurethane coating with light texture is extremely impact resistant. Will not damage floors or surrounding equipment. Will not fade or crack.
- Handle Diameter: 5 and 10 lb. = 28mm diameter at center | 15 to 120 lbs. = 34mm diameter at center.
- Handle Length: 5-1/4" (inside distance between rubber hex heads).
- Sizes: Sizes are in 5 lb. increments from 5-125 lbs. Large weight increment molded into one head and IRON COMPANY logo molded into opposite head on both sides for easy identification.
- Sets: Available in 5-50 lb. sets (10 pairs), 55-100 lb. sets (10 pairs), 5-75 lb. sets (15 pairs), 5-100 lb. sets (20 pairs) and 105-120 lbs. sets (4 pairs). Sold in these set configurations only.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects. This does not include damage received due to misuse and/or abuse such as dropping, throwing, extended exposure to elements, etc. If your dumbbells break, they've been dropped repeatedly with great force. DO NOT use if your dumbbells become loose or broken.
- *A small number of select sizes may display the weight number upside down. This is very limited and cosmetic only.
Urethane Hex Dumbbell Care:
- To extend the life of your dumbbells, always use with rubber mats sufficient enough to absorb the impact if dropped. Repeatedly dropping your dumbbells, especially heavier sizes, can damage your dumbbells over time and will void your warranty.
- Store your urethane hex dumbbells in a dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Never use industrial strength cleaners or solvents on your dumbbells. Clean with mild soap and water if needed.
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
- Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Stock dumbbells typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock plates from Texas warehouse.