Urethane Hex Dumbbells and Sets | IRON COMPANY (IC-U-HEX)
Urethane Hex Dumbbell by IRON COMPANY have little to no odor and are a great alternative to rubber hex dumbbells. The enhanced durabilty of the urethane coated heads combined with sizes available up to 120 lbs. each make these a solid choice for dumbbell workouts in garage gyms, studios and commercial gyms.
Urethane Hex Dumbbells by IRON COMPANY are for the gym or CrossFit box owner wanting to upgrade from standard rubber hex dumbbells. Thanks to the upgraded polyurethane coating, urethane hex dumbbells have multiple advantages including extended wear and durability and do not harbor a rubber odor which to some makes them more desirable in confined locations. The superior impact resistance of polyurethane makes these urethane coated dumbbells the perfect choice for wood, tile, concrete or any flooring susceptible to damage from free weights.
IRON COMPANY urethane hex dumbbells feature ergonomically shaped handles that conform to the shape of the hand for better gripping power and improved weight distribution throughout a larger area of the hands. Our urethane hex dumbbells are compatible with most dumbbell racks including multi-tier horizontal racks, vertical racks and shelf racks.
Available Urethane Hex Dumbbell Sets:
- (1) IC-U-HEX-5-50 | 5-50 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs - 550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-5-75 | 5-75 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (15 pairs -1,200 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-55-100 | 55-100 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs -1,550 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-5-100 | 5-100 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (20 pairs - 2,100 lbs.)
- (1) IC-U-HEX-105-120 | 105-120 lb. Urethane Hex Dumbbell Set (4 pairs - 900 lbs.)
Ways To Order Your Urethane Hex Dumbbells:
- Website Order to Ship - Place your order through this page and your new urethane hex dumbbell set will ship to your specified location in 24-48 hours.
- Website Order for Will-Call (Dallas, Texas) - Place your order through this page and you will be notified with pick-up date and warehouse directions within 24-hours. Please indicate in "order notes" that you would like to pick-up.
- IRON COMPANY Sales Rep - Dial 1-888-758-7527 and select any one of our helpful sales reps via the phone menu. They can set up will-call pick-up, quote a bulk price or put together a complete gym package for you.
Let IRON COMPANY help you configure your own garage gym or CrossFit box today. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Urethane Hex Dumbbell Customers:
- CrossFit boxes
- HIIT training facilities
- Military bases
- US Navy and Coast Guard ships
- Police and Fire departments
- Garage gyms
- Fitness studios
- Commercial gyms
Urethane Hex Dumbbell Features:
- Low to no odor. No rubber smell.
- Hard wearing urethane is much more durable than rubber and will not crack or peel.
- High quality chrome finish.
- Ergonomically shaped handles fit the natural contour of the hands and distributes the weight throughout the hands more evenly.
- Includes bands of medium diamond knurling for increased grip.
- No maintenance required. No bolts to tighten.
- 6-sided anti-roll design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across floors and makes them perfect for performing push-ups.
- Sizes up to 120 lbs. all of which are coated in thick polyurethane.
- *A small number of select sizes may display the weight number upside down.
- Available for Government open market purchase.
Urethane Hex Dumbbell Specs:
- Quality: Commercial grade dumbbells made with the highest quality materials.
- Thick polyurethane coating with light texture is extremely impact resistant. Will not damage floors or surrounding equipment. Will not fade or crack.
- Handle Diameter: 5 and 10 lb. = 28mm diameter at center | 15 to 120 lbs. = 34mm diameter at center.
- Handle Length: 5-1/4" (inside distance between rubber hex heads).
- Sizes: Sizes are in 5 lb. increments from 5-125 lbs. Large weight increment molded into one head and IRON COMPANY logo molded into opposite head on both sides for easy identification.
- Sets: Available in 5-50 lb. sets (10 pairs), 55-100 lb. sets (10 pairs), 5-75 lb. sets (15 pairs), 5-100 lb. sets (20 pairs) and 105-120 lbs. sets (4 pairs). Sold in these set configurations only.
Urethane Hex Dumbbell Warranty:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects. This does not include damage received due to misuse and/or abuse such as dropping, throwing, extended exposure to elements, etc. If your dumbbells break, they've been dropped repeatedly with great force. DO NOT use if your dumbbells become loose or broken.
- *A small number of select sizes may display the weight number upside down. This is very limited and cosmetic only.
Urethane Hex Dumbbell Care:
- To extend the life of your dumbbells, always use with rubber mats sufficient enough to absorb the impact if dropped. Repeatedly dropping your dumbbells, especially heavier sizes, can damage your dumbbells over time and will void your warranty.
- Store your urethane hex dumbbells in a dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Never use industrial strength cleaners or solvents on your dumbbells. Clean with mild soap and water if needed.
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for a pre-configured urethane hex dumbbell set prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Your new dumbbells are boxed, strapped and ship in a wooden crate. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered in a wooden crate to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
- Lead Times: Stock dumbbells typically ship within approximately 48-hours.
Local Pick-Up Available In Farmers Branch, TX (just outside Dallas)
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Farmers Branch, Texas with 48-hour notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups for stock dumbbells from Texas warehouse.