Urethane Barbell Set – IRON COMPANY (IC-UBB)
Ships In 48-Hours
IRON COMPANY Urethane Barbells - Our solid steel urethane barbell sets offer best in class quality, warranty and pricing. Each urethane barbell set is constructed to perform in commercial gyms and military fitness centers with zero maintenance.
Urethane Barbell Construction - IRON COMPANY urethane barbells are manufactured exactly the same as our urethane dumbbells. Each round steel slug is cut with precision to maintain a consistent accuracy of +/- 1.5% of the barbells stated weight. The slugs are then drilled to allow the heat treated, high tensile strength bar to be press fit completely through and welded together on the outside of the barbell. Welding on the outside, instead of the inside, removes stress on the welds caused by impact therefore offering a more structurally sound design with less chances for loosening or breaking.
Urethane Barbell Value - IRON COMPANY fixed weight urethane barbells are made to exceed industry standards and are a sound investment for any gym or club owner. We are proud of the quality that our products represent and include an abundance of information so that our customers can purchase with peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Have questions about your urethane barbell purchase? Let an IRON COMPANY free weight equipment specialist assist. Call 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Urethane Barbell Set Features:
- Beefy 32mm handles accomodate all grip sizes.
- Medium diamond knurling ensures a good grip without tearing up your hands.
- Deep grain matte finish urethane resists scratches and scuffs to keep your barbells looking new for a longer time.
- Large numbering makes it easy to quickly identify barbell weights.
- Compatible with most brands of commercial fixed weight barbell racks.
- Each set includes 10 barbells in 10 lb. increments from 20-110 lbs.
Urethane Barbell Set Specs:
- Commercial quality for use in clubs and military fitness centers.
- Sizes: Each set includes 10 barbells in 10 lb. increments from 20-110 lbs. with your choice of straight or ez-curl bars.
- Bar Thickness: 32mm.
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5% of stated weight.
- Barbell Length: All barbells are 36.61" long.
- Molded Logo and Numbers: Logo and numbers are molded in gray urethane and will never discolor or come off.
- Numbering: Large numbers make it easy to identify barbell weight from far distances.
- Urethane: High quality German urethane will never fade, crack or peel and is odorless. Minimum of 3/8" thick.
- Urethane Finish: Impact resistant deep grain matte finish.
- Barbell Head: Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure closest tolerance. The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance.
- Bar Finish: Hardened chrome steel alloy bars prevent corrosion, chipping and flaking.
- Knurling: Straight and curled bars feature a medium grade knurling for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Maintenance: No maintenance. Solid steel bars are press fit completely through solid steel head and are welded from the outside only for maximum strength and durability.
- Laser Engraving: Optional laser engraved color logos are available upon request. Minimums and upcharges apply.
- Urethane Colors: Optional custom polyurethane colors are available upon request. Minimums and upcharges apply.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Urethane Barbell Set Warranty:
IRON COMPANY warrants our urethane barbells to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the purchase date to the original purchaser. This non-transferable limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear nor does it cover bent or broken handles or other damage caused by repeated dropping or abuse. While IRON COMPANY urethane barbells are built to exceed industry standards in commercial environments, it is unreasonable to expect any free weight equipment to withstand excessive abusive use. Warranty repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of IRON COMPANY. Returns and transport of product is the buyers responsibility.
Caring For Your Urethane Barbells:
Below are some helpful tips that will extend the life of your new urethane barbells:
- Never drop or throw your barbells or use them in any way that would be considered abusive. This will void your warranty.
- Never use your barbells on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient flooring protection such as rubber gym mats.
- Clean your barbells with a damp rag when dirty. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your barbells in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
Urethane Barbell Set Shipping - Shipping Included
Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. Ships via one of our various freight carriers in a protective wooden crate. This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 10.25% applies for customer pickups from Los Angeles, CA warehouse. Actual sales tax for sales order may be different from what is initially calculated based on customer's address entered at point of sale and will be adjusted at the time of warehouse pickup scheduling confirmation.