ETS Fixed Weight Barbell Rack -- York (69051)
York Barbell ETS Fixed Weight Barbell Rack - The 69051 Fixed Weight Barbell Set Rack by York Barbell is designed and built to be used in commercial environments including school weight rooms, hotel fitness centers and commercial gyms. Its heavy-duty 2 x 3 11 gauge steel frame includes attractive bent oval tubing that is Mig welded and bolted for superior strength. It also includes chromed front wear guards to protect powder coating from barbell knurling. The 69051 barbell rack provides easy access from both sides and is compatible with commercial grade, fixed weight barbells including Pro-Style, solid steel, urethane encased solid steel, rubber encased solid steel and cast iron solid head barbells.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Solid Head Barbell Rack Features and Specs:
- Assembled Dimensions: 34 L x 33.5 W x 66 H
- Unit Weight: 156 lbs.
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge oval steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength Capacity: Holds up to 10 Pro-Style or solid head barbells with straight or curled bars
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Color: Available in silver frame only
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 72" x 40" x 15" (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 199 lbs.
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.