Commercial Rower with Air and Magnetic Resistance -- Spirit Fitness (CRW800)
Spirit Fitness CRW800 Commercial Rower with Air and Magnetic Resistance - The CRW800 Rower by Spirit Fitness is a commercial-rated indoor rowing machine which utilizes both air and magnetic resistance to provide a smooth and challenging non-impact cardio workout for full-body exercise. The CRW800 indoor rower combines a long list of high performance features with a reliable design. The 20" frame height offers a comfortable and convenient platform for entry and exit from the seat. The folding storage design with transport wheels is favorable for home exercisers or smaller fitness studios where floor real estate is valuable when the rower is not in use. It is the perfect addition to any exercise program or weight loss routine because the ease of use and resulting unparalleled full-body workout are second to none. The CRW800 indoor rowing ergometer is commercial rated for use up to eight hours a day for any non-dues paying facility such as a hotel fitness center, school gym, corporate fitness facility, government embassy, multi-housing recreation room, rehabilitation clinic, fire department or police department workout room, community rec center, garage gym, or home workout studio.
The advanced monitor is sophisticated yet easy-to-use. Utilizing the large 5.5" blue backlit display, all of the workout data is highly visible and well organized for easy reference. To eliminate the need to pause your workout to adjust the level of resistance, the CRW800 rowing erg incorporates an advanced wireless remote system that allows you to adjust resistance on-the-fly with just your thumbs on the pull handle. In addition to the clearly defined display segments, the center display scans between program profile and 500m time.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Rowers on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Air and magnetic resistance (16 levels) for smooth and consistent operation
- Wireless remote handle controls allow quick changes to resistance
- Fold up frame design for easy storage
- Commercial grade handle strap is both smooth and reliable
- Solid steel frame with aluminum monorail
- Durable stainless steel fan cover
- Flex pedals with easy adjust numbered settings
- Adjustable console angle and height for the perfect viewing angle
- Console Interface: 5.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Adjustable Console Angle and Console Arm
- Programs: Manual, Distance, Time, Calories, 20/10 Interval, 10/20 Interval, Custom Interval, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Game
- Heart Rate: Built-in Telemetric Wireless HR Receiver (heart rate chest strap not included)
- Resistance: Air and Magnetic (16 Levels)
- Remote Handle: Wireless Remote Resistance Control w/Low Battery Indicator | Padded Ergonomic Handle
- Power: Plug-In 120V / 15 amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Seat: Contoured and Padded
- Footrests: Adjustable Footrests w/Numbered Sizing
- Frame: High-Strength Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint | Aluminum Monorail
- Frame Height: 20"
- Monorail Length: 54"
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 94" L x 18" W x 38" H
- Folded Dimensions: 53" L x 18" W x 71" H (no tools required)
- Product Weight: 96 lbs
- Shipping dimensions (boxed only): 67" L x 13" W x 30" H
- Shipping weight (boxed only): 122 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (boxed on pallet): 67" L x 23" W x 37" H (Freight Class 150)
- Shipping weight (boxed on pallet): 149 lbs.
- Shipping by common ground carrier (FedEx) also available for single unit orders
Warranty - Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame
- 10 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Need to make a large purchase of rowing machines for a group fitness studio or school gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.