Commercial Upright Fitness Bike -- Spirit Fitness (CU800)
40 Resistance Levels
Fit Test Programming
Spirit Fitness CU800 Commercial Upright Fitness Bike - Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models. Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population. The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas comfort and convenience. We know that if your users dont enjoy the experience that our products create, they wont feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Standard Console: Large Blue LED Matrix Window with 20-Character Message Center, Heart Rate % Profile, Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs
- Programs (10): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (YMCA Protocol), 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating (CU800 only)
- Flywheel: 30 lbs
- Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Dual-Width with 2-Degree inversion
- Adjustments: Easy-Ratchet with full Fore/Aft Seat
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Pain
- Unique Features: Fore/Aft Adjustable Seat, Cooling Fan, Heart Rate % Profile
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen (CU800ENT):
The CU800ENT features a modern 10.1 touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are mounted comfortably within reach for a more natural hand position while a turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
- Console Specifications: 10.1 Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- Fan to keep you cool
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- Convenient cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Power Source (Required): 120 Volts / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Dimensions: 42 L x 21 W x 53 H
- Product Weight: 115 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs (boxed) / 169 lbs (boxed on pallet)
Warranty Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years Electronics & Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CU800ENT)
- 2 Years - Labor
- Lifetime Frame
- 10 Years Electronics & Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CU800ENT)
- 2 Years Labor
Need to make a large purchase of upright bikes for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.