Full Commercial Upright Bike for Club Use -- Spirit Fitness (CU900)
40 Resistance Levels
Fit Test Programming
TV Bracket OPTIONAL
Spirit Fitness 900 Series Full Commercial Upright Bike - The CU900 Upright Cycle by Spirit Fitness is a club stationary bike for cardiovascular exercise that is full commercial rated regardless of usage in any training facility. Cycling on an exercise bike offers a continuous non-impact and non-weight bearing workout engaging major lower body muscle groups to provide cardio training benefits such as improved cardiopulmonary conditioning, stamina, weight loss, and fat burning. The Spirit Fitness CU900 Upright Bike boasts features that provide users with precise fit and function and a beautiful console to track performance. The seat height securely locks and adjusts at infinite increments while the molded handlebars provide ultimate comfort. Pedal motion is smooth and consistent with industrial roller bearings and 1" crank axel that can power through any climb. The pedals on the CU900 have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout for comfort on the ankles, knees, and hips during cycle rotation. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet. This workhorse of an upright exercise bike is perfectly suited for dues-paying health clubs, military base gyms, collegiate and professional sports training facilities, and any other workout environment where durability, reliability, and longevity are key requirements.
The CU900ENT Upright Bike combines the unmatched quality and sturdy construction of the CU900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for watching TV, internet surfing, and music streaming while you work out. With a 10.1" touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go. And, three unique workout display modes give users plenty of feedback on their performance and progress.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Upright Exercise Bikes on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Key Design Elements:
- Extra wide, 8 groove poly-v belt, spring loaded idler for reduced belt tension for longer belt and bearing life
- Quick adjust seat easily slides to accommodate users of various heights
- Oversized 1 inch crank axle along with heavy duty roller bearings for reliable longevity
- Easy in and out ratcheting pedals with 2-degree pedal inversion for a comfortable workout
- 40 levels of resistance will keep your clients engaged during their entire workout
- Generator system on CU900 model allows the unit to be placed in any location
- Ultra-bright, blue LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness 900 Series products
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in effective training zone
- Standard Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, LED heart rate graph bar, easy to read lap counter, integrated tablet-friendly reading rack, integrated adjustable fan
- Console Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Distance, Calories, Calories/Hour, Speed, RPM, Watts, METs, Pulse, Level, Laps
- Programs : Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Interval, Cardio, Strength, HIIT (High Intensive Interval Training), Fit Test, Heart Rate
- Keypad: 10 Digit Key Pad for Easy Program Set-Up and Quick Program Entry Keys
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (chest strap sold separately)
- Ergonomically Friendly Hand Grips on Handlebars for Pulse Tracking
- Heart Rate % Profile: Provides Quick Reference of your % Compared to Maximum Projected Heart Rate. Light Up LED Measurement:
- Amber for 50% to 60%
- Green for 65% to 80%
- Red for 85% +
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Extra Wide, 8 Groove Poly-V Belt with Spring Loaded Idler
- Power: Self-Generating (CU900 only)
- Flywheel: 30 lbs with 9.5:1 Pedal to Flywheel Ratio
- Seat: Dual-Spring Seat Made of Molded High Durometer Foam
- Seat Adjustability: Easy Ratchet Adjustment by Pulling Up on the Lever Under the Seat
- Crank: 1" Crank Axle with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings
- Foot Pedals: Ratcheting Pedals with 2-Degree Inversion, Padded for Less Stress on the Feet
- Frame: Epoxy Hybrid, Double Powder Coated, Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel
- Transportation: Transport Wheels Integrated Into the Front Floor Support Tube for Ease of Repositioning
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Console Fan with Swivel to Keep You Cool
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
Optional TV Bracket:
Attach a Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) of choice to the Spirit Fitness CU900 Upright Cycle for club member engagement and entertainment while exercising. TV not included.
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen (CU900ENT):
The CU900-ENT features a modern 10.1" touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Fitness Test, Heart Rate, and Custom programs are available for more serious users. Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are within direct reach below the console while a turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
- Console Specifications: 10.1" Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- EMS Brake system
- Constant Power programming mode
- Integrated adjustable fan
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Convenient cargo compartment for keys, smartphone, or MP3 player
- Power Source (Required): 120 Volts / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 25" W x 55" H
- Product Weight: 143 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 51" L x 18" W x 34" H
- Boxed Weight: 165 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 195 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Warranty - Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Generator (CU900) / EMS Brake (CU900ENT)
- 3 Years - Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CU900ENT)
- 3 Years - Labor
Need to make a large purchase of upright cycles for a club cardio zone or university recreation center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.