Full Commercial Recumbent Bike for Club Use -- Spirit Fitness (CR900)
40 Resistance Levels
TV Bracket OPTIONAL
Spirit Fitness 900 Series Full Commercial Recumbent Bike - The CR900 Recumbent Cycle by Spirit Fitness is a semi-recumbent stationary bike for cardiovascular exercise that is full commercial rated regardless of usage in any training facility. Cycling on an exercise bike offers a continuous non-impact and non-weight bearing workout engaging major lower body muscle groups to provide cardio training benefits such as improved cardiopulmonary conditioning, stamina, weight loss, and fat burning. Exercising on a recumbent bike differs from an upright bike in that the users legs are outstretched in front of the body (instead of underneath) resulting in lower blood pressure while exercising. The elevated leg also puts greater muscle focus on the hamstrings and glutes during pedaling. A wide, generous seat provides more comfort without numbness in the groin and tailbone commonly experienced with smaller saddle seats on upright cycles. The effect of increased overall comfort and lower blood pressure is lower perceived exertion during the workout, allowing the exerciser to mentally and physically ride for longer periods of time to thus increase benefits from sustained exercise for heart health.
Built to last, the CR900 Semi-Recumbent Bike takes workout ease and comfort to a new level. The step-through design makes it easy for all users to enter and exit the bike, especially for the active aging member group or those encouraged to use a recumbent bike for rehabilitation. The molded foam seat infinitely adjusts along the seat rail and quick ratcheting pedals make it quick and easy to get on and go. The pedals on the CR900 have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout for comfort on the ankles, knees, and hips during cycle rotation. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet. Beyond the comfort molded seat, padded pedals, and easy access, this bike is built to perform with durable components. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide fluid pedal motion that can handle even the most rigorous workout. A heavy duty 30 pound flywheel results in more inertia (revolutions per minute and Watt output). The robust drive train system is not only durable, but designed to stand the test of time. This workhorse of a recumbent exercise bike is perfectly suited for dues-paying health clubs, military base gyms, university rec centers, professional sports training facilities, and any other workout environment where durability, reliability, and longevity are key requirements.
The CR900ENT Entertainment Series Recumbent Bike combines the unmatched quality and sturdy construction of the CR900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for watching TV, internet surfing, and music streaming while you work out. With a 10.1" touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go. And, three unique workout display modes give users plenty of feedback on their performance and progress.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Recumbent Exercise Bikes on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Key Design Elements:
- Extra wide, 8 groove poly-v belt, spring loaded idler for reduced belt tension for longer belt and bearing life
- Step-through design with easy infinite seat adjustments provides a custom user fit
- Oversized 1 inch crank axle along with heavy duty roller bearings for reliable longevity
- Easy in and out ratcheting pedals with 2-degree pedal inversion for a comfortable workout
- Generator system on CR900 model allows the unit to be placed in any location
- Ultra-bright, blue LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness 900 Series products
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in effective training zone
- Standard Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, LED heart rate graph bar, easy to read lap counter, integrated tablet-friendly reading rack, integrated adjustable fan
- Console Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Distance, Calories, Calories/Hour, Speed, RPM, Watts, METs, Pulse, Level, Laps
- Programs : Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Interval, Cardio, Strength, HIIT (High Intensive Interval Training), Fit Test, Heart Rate
- Keypad: 10 Digit Key Pad for Easy Program Set-Up and Quick Program Entry Keys
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (chest strap sold separately)
- Ergonomically Friendly Hand Grips on Lower Handlebars for Pulse Tracking
- Heart Rate % Profile: Provides Quick Reference of your % Compared to Maximum Projected Heart Rate. Light Up LED Measurement:
- Amber for 50% to 60%
- Green for 65% to 80%
- Red for 85% +
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Extra Wide, 8 Groove Poly-V Belt with Spring Loaded Idler
- Power: Self-Generating (CR900 only)
- Flywheel: 30 lbs with 9.5:1 Pedal to Flywheel Ratio
- Seat: Seat and Back Pad Made of Molded High Durometer Foam
- Seat Adjustability: Easy Fore/Aft Adjustment along Seat Rail Using Yellow Spring Loaded Handle Located Directly in Front of Seat
- Crank: 1" Crank Axle with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings
- Foot Pedals: Ratcheting Pedals with 2-Degree Inversion, Padded for Less Stress on the Feet
- Frame: Epoxy Hybrid, Double Powder Coated, Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel
- Transportation: Transport Wheels Integrated Into the Front Floor Support Tube for Ease of Repositioning
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Console Fan with Swivel to Keep You Cool
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
Optional TV Bracket:
Attach a Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) of choice to the Spirit Fitness CR900 Recumbent Cycle for club member engagement and entertainment while exercising. TV not included.
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen (CR900ENT):
The CR900-ENT features a modern 10.1" touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Fitness Test, Heart Rate, and Custom programs are available for more serious users. Ergonomically angled pulse grip handles are within direct reach to the sides of the seat while a turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
- Console Specifications: 10.1" Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- EMS Brake system
- Constant Power programming mode
- Integrated adjustable fan
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Convenient cargo compartment for keys, smartphone, or MP3 player
- Power Source (Required): 120 Volts / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Assembled Dimensions: 67" L x 29" W x 49" H
- Product Weight: 194 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: TBA
- Shipping Weight: TBA
Warranty - Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Generator (CR900) / EMS Brake (CR900ENT)
- 3 Years - Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CR900ENT)
- 3 Years - Labor
Need to make a large purchase of recumbent cycles for fitness center or university sports complex? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.