CT8 Elite Fitness Trainer -- Tuff Stuff (CT-8100E)
IRON COMPANY® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus, CT8, and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® with the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tuff Stuff Fitness CT8 Fitness Training System ignites a revolution in Functional Fitness! Made in the USA from materials only seen in the highest quality commercial strength equipment, the CT8 offers modular options, design elements and customization for people of all ages and fitness levels.
The creative modular design gives personal trainers, studio owners and full service fitness facilities the ability to build custom exercise stations that best suit their individual and group fitness needs. With the CT8, fitness professionals can develop an avalanche of training protocols for large groups, boot camps, individual programs and cross conditioning circuits that emphasize every aspect of functional strength, flexibility and endurance.
The CT8 is the perfect training system for clubs and studios looking to save cost and floor space, while maximizing their training options for revolutionary gains in revenue and profitability. Let the Functional Training Revolution Begin!
Elite System Includes:
- Adjustable Height Ring Station
- 10' Monkey Bar Station
- 10' Parallel Suspension Bars
- Pegboard / High Medicine Ball Rebounder
- Tri-Level Fat Grip Chin Bars
- Adjustable Horizontal Push/Pull Bar Station
- Tri-Level 1-1/4 Chin Bars
- (2) Dual Bar Training Modules - can be replaced by any CT-8200 Series Training Modules (additional costs apply)
Elite System Features:
- The CT-8100E Elite Trainer has an unlimited capacity for functional training in a compact, space saving design - Sure to be the focal point of your fitness program, each rack accommodates distinct training modules for fitness excellence
- Built for work and play, the monkey bars, fat grip chins and parallel suspension bars create a platform to develop upper body and core strength
- The adjustable horizontal bar station can be used for assisted push-ups, pull ups and extended flexibility training
- Adjustability gives old school ring movements a new school twist working balance and endurance on a series of dynamic body weight applications
- A smart pegboard supports core stability, arm strength and upper body endurance while doubling as a high re-bounder
NOTE: TWO (2) CT-8200 Series Training Modules are required to complete the CT-8100E Elite Fitness Trainer
CT-8200 Series Training Module Options (MUST choose TWO to complete Elite Fitness Trainer construction):
CT-8300 Series Optional Stations and Accessories (not required to complete Elite Fitness Trainer construction):
CT8 Series Construction Features:
- 3" x 3" x .120 (11 gauge) Upright Posts and 2" x 3" x .120 (11 gauge) Top/Bottom/Cross supports utilized for all structural frame assembly to offer and maintain maximum structural integrity
- 1", 1 1/4" and 2" .120 (11 gauge) HG round tubing for added structural support and various grip thickness
- All mounting plate connectors are 3/8" (.360) thick 1018 cold rolled steel
- Floor Mount Anchor Plates made of 1/4" (.240) HRPO 1018 grade steel
- TuffStuff's proprietary electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven baked to insure durability. 4-stage wash system prior to application of coating - Salt testing performed periodically to maintain highest quality and consistent finish
- Grade 5 Blue Zinc Frame Bolts used for optimal strength and durability
- 1/4" 3003 Aluminum Tread Bright Step Platform for maximum strength and no slip training
- Pegboard made of 1 3/4" Solid Oak Hardwood with a varnished finish
- Preassembly and testing performed on all CT8 Trainers prior to shipping - Partial assembly done on all units shipped for faster assembly in your facility - Each individual unit ships on 2 pallets total
- It is recommended that the CT8 be secured to a solid, level surface by a licensed contractor
Elite System Specifications (may vary depending on modules & accessories selected):
- Assembled Dimensions: 126" L x 177" W x 117" H
- Assembled Weight: 1350 lbs
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus, CT8, and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Tuff Stuff Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Tuff Stuff Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty periods begin to run from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. The warranty and remedies set forth herein are conditioned upon proper storage installation, use and maintenance and conformance with any recommendations of Tuff Stuff Fitness. This warranty does not cover products not manufactured by Tuff Stuff Fitness or products which are altered without the express written consent Tuff Stuff Fitness.
This warranty as specified:
Full Commercial Warranty (more than 5 hours of use per day):
- All Structural Frames and Welds - 10 Years
- Pegboard and Pulleys - 1 Year
- Finish, Plastic Glides, Nylon Straps, Rings, Rebounder Parts, and All Hardware 6 Months
- All Other Parts Not Mentioned - No Warranty
Need to make a large purchase of gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.