Waist-High Digital Bariatric Scale with 1000 lb Capacity -- Detecto (6856)
Detecto 6856 Bariatric Waist-High Portable Medical Scale The 6856 Bariatric Medical Scale from Detecto is a stand-on scale with 1000 pound capacity designed for weighing and body mass index calculation of obese and unsteady patients. The low-profile 24 inch square platform, convenient stainless steel handrails with comfortable grips, sturdy steel construction, and skid-proof mat add to patient assurance and stability when used in hospitals, medical centers, and weight loss clinics. The 6856 clinical scale features a balanced, lightweight design. It is easily tipped back for transportation on its hard, large diameter, rubber wheels yet narrow enough to fit through standard doors.
The battery-powered LCD digital indicator is the industry's most advanced, with easy-to-use "quick weigh" keys, plus Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. The auto-zero function ensures accurate weight each time without having to press the zero key. The display "hold" feature retains weight so you can attend to the patient first, then record the weight. The 6856 physician scale is designed for optimum performance and capable of communicating data to EMR/EHR via the scales RS232 serial port. The 6856 digital scale display features an auto-off function to conserve battery power.
Purchase Detecto USA-Made Medical Scales on GSA contract Detecto American-Made bariatric scales can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- LCD Weight Display which can be read from either side of the platform
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- 1000 lb / 450 kg Capacity
- Spacious Platform
- Body Mass Index Calculation
- Serial Port
- EMR/EHR Ready
- OIML EC Class III Model Available
- Extra Strength Wrap-Around Tubular Stainless Steel Handrails
- Skid-Proof Durable Black Rubber Mat
- Large Heavy-Duty Rubber Wheels
- Scale Tips Back for Easy Transporting
- Battery Operated
- Auto-Off Function to Conserve Battery Power
- Made in USA
- Capacity: 0-1000 lbs x 0.2 lb (0-450 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Weight Units: Pounds or Kilograms
- Power: Six (6) AA size Alkaline batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately)
- Display: 0.7 (19 mm) high LCD digits
- Display Buttons: Body Mass Index, On/Off Button, Lb/Kg, Hold/Release, Zero, Automatic Zero
- Display Functions: Auto Power Off, Hold/Release, Motion Detection
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows
- Lock Button: Holds weight after weighing
- Interface: RS232 Serial Port
- Wheels: (2) wheels for ease of movement
- Platform Dimensions: 24 W x 24 D / 61 cm W x 61 cm D
- Shipping Weight (not including pallet): 85 lbs
- Package Dimensions (not including pallet): 40 W x 29 D x 43 H
Need to make a large purchase of bariatric scales for hospital or weight loss treatment center? Contact an Ironcompany.com medical sales specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.