Digital Portion Control Scale -- Detecto (PS-11)
Enjoy the durability of the rugged PS-11 stainless steel all-purpose bench and counter top scale which can switch between five units of measurement at the push of a button. The commodity tray utilizes welded studs on the bottom of the tray that fit tightly into the weighbridge of the scale. The main board on each unit has a moisture resistant coating, adding additional protection from the elements of everyday use in the food industry. Comes with retail packaging in both English and Spanish. The PS-11 can be operated on AC or battery power and features a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Easy-To-Read LCD Display
- Power-Saving "Auto-off" Feature
- IP52 Water Resistant Enclosure
- Switch Selectable Units
- NSF Certified
- Disable Different Units of Measure
- Easy-To-Clean, Removable Stainless Steel Tray
- Battery or AC Power
- Food Service Operations
- Industrial Applications
- Chemical Industry
- Retail Establishments (food, drug)
- Capacity:(can disable different units of measure)11 lb x 0.1 oz, 176 oz x 0.1 oz, 176 oz x 1/4 oz, 5000 g x 2 g, 11 lb x 0.005 lb
- Display: 5-digit, 0.8" x 0.3" characters with fractions LCD digital display
- Dimensions: 7.25" W x 9.5" D x 2.3" H / 184mm W x 241mm D x 58mm H
- Platform Size: 6.89" W x 6.5" D / 175mm W x 165mm D
- Construction: Stainless steel with stainless steel commodity tray
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity
- Keys: ON/OFF, ZERO, UNITS
- Zero: Established on power up routine and maintained by auto-zero circuitry
- Temperature: 40° to 105° F (5° to 40° C)
- Humidity: 25% ~95% RH
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery pack included (7.2 VDC/1200mA) or 115 VAC 50/60 Hz or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz powering a 15 VDC 300mA wall plug-in UL/CSA listed power supply.
- Power-saving selectable timing auto shut-off which only goes to sleep when using battery operation.
- Low battery indicator.
- Rechargeable battery pack is able (after 8 hours of charging) to provide up to 24 hours of continuous use, making it ideal as a portable scale.
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of equipment for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS