Dual Power Grip Medicine Balls -- Aeromat (351)
Uses: Schools, Home Gyms and Studios
Dual Power Grip Medicine Balls Purchase single Aeromat Dual Power Grip Medicine Balls for your home or studio or a complete set for your club. These weighted medicine balls include opposing grips to offer both traditional medicine ball training or advanced one or two hand med ball training that utilize the built-in grips for better holding power during high rep or rotational movement training. Each ball is made from durable rubber and each size is identified with its own unique two tone color. Aeromat dual grip exercise balls are available in sizes up to 30 lbs. and are ideal for training at home or in studios and clubs.
What exercises can be performed using a medicine ball with handles? Dual Grip Medicine Balls include two opposing handles that offer secure gripping of each size ball similar to using hand weights. Dual gripping handles opens up training versatility and makes exercising in all planes of motion easier and more convenient. Double gripping the ball will allow exercises such as shoulder presses, two handed tricep extensions and close grip tricep presses. For one handed exercises, grab the ball with just one hand and perform rows, planks and standing bicep curls.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com medicine ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- 35131 (1) 6 lbs. Black/Red
- 35132 (1) 8 lbs. Black/Orange
- 35133 (1) 10 lbs. Black/Yellow
- 35134 (1) 12 lbs. Black/Teal
- 35135 (1) 14 lbs. Black/Blue
- 35136 (1) 16 lbs. Black/Purple
- 35137 (1) 18 lbs. Black/Green
- 35138 (1) 20 lbs. Black/Olive
- 35139 (1) 25 lbs. Black/Bronze
- 35140 (1) 30 lbs. Black/Gray
- AEROMAT-DGP-MBALL-SET-6-14 (1 each) 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 lbs.
- AEROMAT-DGP-MBALL-SET-16-30 (1 each) 16, 18, 20, 25 and 30 lbs.
- AEROMAT-DGP-MBALL-SET (1 each) 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25 and 30 lbs.
- Includes patented opposing Sure-Grip rubber grip handles
- Latex, PVC, Phthalates and Chloride free
- Dual grips allow double and single hand use
- Ball Diameter: 9 for all sizes
- Weather resistant, non-slip gripping surface
- Well-balanced; maintains round shape
- Light starter weights ideal for kids and beginner medicine ball users
- Two-tone colors make ball weight identification easy
- Essential for core and upper body strength training
- Great for both individual and group exercises
- Large weight indicator
- Easy to clean
- Not designed for bouncing or slamming exercises
- Home gyms
- Garage gyms
- Outdoor boot camps and physical education classes
- Personal training studios
- Performance training centers
- Hotel fitness rooms
Picture below is for display purposes only
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS