Evolution Light Commercial Glute Ham Bench - GHD -- Tuff Stuff (CGH-450)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Glute Ham Developer What is the difference between reverse hypers and glute ham raises? The glute ham raise exercise (GHR) trains the knee flexion component of the hamstrings and reverse hyperextensions train hip extension with a straight leg. The CGH-450 glute ham developer (or GHD for short) can perform both and is specifically designed to target the posterior chain muscles which include the lower back, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. It is also beneficial for strengthening of the abdominals and obliques. This machine is quickly becoming a go to and must have in all types of sports training facilities, sports performance centers, and crossfit gyms.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Heavy weight design allows glute, hamstring and lower back exercises to be performed
- Foot rolls adjust horizontally and vertically for custom fit and intensity variation
- Contoured thigh pad offers maximum support and comfort
- Built-in handles provide a secure anchor for reverse hyper exercises
- Color: Platinum Sparkle frame / Black upholstery
- Assembled Dimensions: 64 L x 37 W x 42 H
- Assembled Weight: 120 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 54 x 37 x 11
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs. (boxed) / 185 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of glue ham benches for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.