Evolution Light Commercial Adjustable Hyper-Extension Bench -- Tuff Stuff (CHE-340)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Adjustable Hyperextension Bench and Roman Chair What are the benefits of a hyperextension roman chair? A hyper extension bench allows you to perform exercises targeting the lower back muscles, obliques, and abdominals. The CHE-340 is fully adjustable from a 9-degree roman chair workout position to a full 38-degree hyper angle. The difference in angle at which the core exercise is performed has an impact on how the muscles in the abdomen, back and obliques are conditioned given the position of the bodys weight while exercising. Many lower back trainers will offer a fixed angle only (usually 0-degrees or 45-degrees), so the CHE-340 offers much more versatility within a single back machine for exercisers of different conditioning levels, or for those looking to progressively increase workload.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Adjustable from 9° to 38° hyper angle workout position
- Telescoping foot support adjustment to accommodate various height users
- Comfortable trunk support with built-in handles
- Built-in transport wheels for easy roll-away
- Assembled Dimensions: 56 L x 37 W x 34 H
- Assembled Weight: 90 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 54 x 37 x 7
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs. (boxed) / 145 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Need to make a large purchase of hyperextension benches for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.