Flat Incline Utility Bench – BodyCraft (F603)
SALES RESTRICTED TO
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY
APPLICATIONS ONLY (GSA PURCHASE REQUIRED)
BodyCraft F603 Flat / Incline Utility Bench - A modern, multi-purpose bench designed to work with functional trainers, free-weight systems, and dumbbells. Specifically designed for use with the BodyCraft PFT and HFT Functional Trainers.
- Adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions: 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees
- Back pad slides up and down along frame to close the gap and find that perfect fit - 8 different adjustment points
- Assist bar can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises
- The chromed assist handle can be used for stability when performing exercises such as glute kicks
- The chromed assist handle can be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row
- The seat can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high lat pull exercises - weight can be added to the assist bar to stabilize
- Compact, and easy to move
- Handle and wheels for easy transportation
- Quick and easy pop-pin adjustment
- Low seat height of only 16 inches makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells
- Integrates well for use with the PFT and HFT functional trainers (sold separately)
- Construction: 2" x 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, top with 1/2" low density foam for extra comfort, covered in black industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
- Assembled Dimensions: 28.5" W x 50" L x 16" H (in flat position)
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" x 21" x 8"
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 800 lbs. (including user weight)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Need to make a large purchase of weight benches for a hotel fitness room or company gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS