Forearm Forklift Moving Straps for Gym Equipment and Furniture (Pair) | Forearm Forklift (FFMS)
Easily Move Heavy Gym Equipment
Holds Up To 700 lbs.
Includes One Pair Of Straps
Forearm Forklift Moving Straps - A pair of patented lifting straps that employ leverage to easily move heavy and hard to handle gym equipment, furniture, mattresses, and appliances.
The Forearm Forklift Moving Straps were designed in 1997 by a professional mover who is still very active in the industry. After many years "on the truck" he felt compelled to invent a tool that actually eliminated the risk of floor damage, scuffs, and scratches - a claim that only the Forearm Forklift can make since the dolly and hand truck require the rolling of wheels on your sensitive floors. Coincidentally, he also designed them ergonomically to encourage proper lifting techniques and body mechanics. They are actually the first and only OSHA accepted moving tool ever to reduce potential injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting.
- Reduces weight of item being carried by 66%
- Allows you to carry large objects at a low center of gravity
- Creates handles on any hard-to-handle pieces
- Great for going up and down most stairs or truck ramps
- Tight turning radius (excellent for 90 degree turns in hallways and switchbacks in staircases)
- Will never scratch wood floors, tile, stain carpets or rip vinyl (linoleum)
- (2) Straps included
- Length: 94" each
- Straps each adjustable up to 48" for carrying small, medium, large, and oversized items
- Cross the straps underneath the item that you are carrying like an X for secure lifting
- Weight Capacity: 700 pounds per pair
- Material: Super strength webbing, bonded thread at each joint and padding in each insert
- Padding: Felt for comfort in any adjusted length
- Color: Safety Orange
- Weight : 1 pound per pair
- Includes easy-to-use & illustrated instructions
- OSHA accepted
- U.S. Patent No. 6,039,376 & 7,731,069
Looking for lifting straps for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Forearm Forklift demonstrated in use with CrossCore180® (sold separately)
for Rotational Bodyweight Training advanced routines
> Shipping Included
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS