G690 Verde Human-Powered Flat Treadmill - SPORTSART (G690)
Accommodates walking, jogging, running, sprinting, and sled-pushing
SportsArt G690 Verde Human-Powered Flat Treadmill - The new SportsArt G690 Verde is a non-electric, completely human-powered treadmill built for all day use in commercial facilities. The G690 has many unique features that you won’t find on any other non-motorized treadmill. Perhaps the most impressive feature, and certainly the most eco-friendly, is its ability to harness human power and convert it to utility grade electricity. Via its built-in DC to AC inverter, the G690 captures human generated energy and is able to push it back into the grid. Facilities with multiple machines in use can actually see a reduction in their electricity use therefore reducing their carbon footprint. The optional SA WELL+™ workout tracking function gives facilities, and individual users who download the app, a birds eye view as to how many watts have been generated and pushed back into the power grid. We’ve also heard that some club owners are keeping track and offering monthly rebates to members that generate the most juice!
The SportsArt G690 is modeled after a traditional treadmill platform in that, instead of having a curved belt configuration, it utilizes a slatted belt atop a fixed flat deck with a gentle 4% incline. Combined with a brake control and stop clip, the G690 self-powered treadmill is extremely user friendly and safe to use. As with a motorized treadmill, the G690 also offers all the readouts you’ve come to expect including calories, time, distance, Cal/HR, Mets, pace, human watts, heart rate, your speed, target speed, resistance and instant watt to grid.
Have a question about the new line of SportsArt ECO-NATURAL treadmills? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-motorized treadmills
- low, fixed degree incline
- Generous 21 x 58 inch (53.3 x 147.3 cm) running surface
- Slatted belt design
- Sled-push mode
- Standard contact heart rate
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB Port for device charging
- Optional SA WELL+™ workout tracking function
- Numeric keypads
- 3-speed fan
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
528 lbs / 240 kg
84 x 35.4 x 65.3 in / 213 x 90 x 165.8 cm
58 x 21 in / 147.32 x 53.34 cm
2–10 mph / 3.2–16 kph
400 lbs / 180 kg
Calories, Time, Distance, Cal/HR, Mets, Pace, Human Watts, Heart Rate, Your Speed, Target Speed, Resistance, Instant Watt To Grid
Time, Distance, Calories, Watt-Hour To Grid
SportsArt G690 Verde Warranty:
- Frame: Lifetime*
- Generator: Lifetime*
- Parts: 5-Years
- Wear Items**: 5-Years
- Track Pad/12v Battery/Brake Pad: 2-Years
- Labor: 3-Years
- High wearable items***: 90-Days
- User weight capacity: 330 lbs.
*Lifetime is defined as the useful life of the product which is understood to be 7 years.
** Wear items are: deck, belts (VERDE belt assembly), handles, grips, motor/generator brushes, overlay, pedals, pedal straps and bearings, cosmetic shrouds, 6 & 12v Batteries
*** High wearable items are: headphone jacks, USB port, RFID port, iPod connector, batteries.
SportsArt G690 Verde Shipping:
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service
- Ship dims/weight: 39”L x 91”W x 32”H @ 727 LBS