GYMlogix USA-Made Recycled Interlocking Rubber Gym Tiles - 2' x 2' x 3/4" – Rubberlogix (RL-2234)
Configuration Choices: Center, Border, Corner
Color Choices: Solid Black and 10% Fleck
Quick ship for all colors
Rubberlogix 2' x 2' x 3/4" GYMlogix Recycled Rubber Interlocking Gym Tiles – GYMlogix 3/4" Thick Recycled Rubber Gym Tiles by Rubberlogix are heavy-duty interlocking weight room tiles that are available in center, border, and corner configurations. 3/4" flooring is extremely resilient for heavy duty commercial usage. It offers both shock-absorbing and noise-dampening properties in high impact workout area such as treadmill cardio zones and crossfit rooms where heavy weight slams are performed during deadlifts and Olympic weightlifting movements. GYMlogix sports flooring can be used in home fitness studios, garage gyms, military gyms, large commercial gyms, private gyms, professional sports complexes, ice skating and ice hockey rinks, high traffic walkways, and many more environments.
What are the "green" benefits of choosing recycled rubber molded products? The main composition of GYMlogix flooring tiles is post consumed recycled crumb rubber from car, truck, and airplane tires. Being able to recycle post consumer tires benefits the environment by keeping used tires out of landfills, being thrown into lakes, abandoned in lots, or placed in sensitive habitats. In addition, recycling tires saves impressive amounts of energy, which ultimately reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing recycled rubber products creates a substantially smaller carbon footprint than using virgin plastic resins.
Pricing Per Square Foot:
- Solid Black – $3.48 / sq. ft.
- 10% Color Fleck – $4.69 / sq. ft.
Available GYMlogix Rubber Flooring Tile Configurations:
- 2' x 2' x 3/4" Center Tiles - four sides interlocking
- 2' x 2' x 3/4" Border Tiles - three sides interlocking, one side straight cut edge
- 2' x 2' x 3/4" Corner Tiles - two sides interlocking, two sides straight cut edge
GYMlogix Tiles are available in the following color options:
Brick Red Fleck
Bright Red Fleck
Color swatches as shown are meant to represent fleck color only and may not reflect % concentration of fleck on actual tile
At IRON COMPANY® we pride ourselves on educating our customers and helping them make the best flooring decision possible based on their needs, fitness goals and budget. Please contact an IRON COMPANY® flooring expert today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com if you have questions or need a quote.
- Available in Solid Black or 10% Color Fleck concentration
- Made from post-consumer crumb rubber harvested from used car, truck, and airplane tires
- Fabricated from thousands of fine rubber granules
- Slip resistant
- Easy to clean
- Loose lay installation, no adhesive required
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
Tile Configuration Examples: (Click Image to Enlarge)
(Click Image to Enlarge)
4 Tile Square
9 Tile Square
16 Tile Square
- Tile Dimensions: 2' x 2' | 24" x 24" (4 sq. ft.)
- Thickness: 3/4" (19.05 mm)
- Weight per Square Foot: 4 lbs.
- Weight per Tile: 16 lbs.
- Color Fleck Concentration: 10%
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D412 | 266 psi
- Density: ASTM D3676 | 69.2 lbs/cubic foot
- Tear Resistance: ASTM D413 | Average elongation at break 1.55
- Hardness: ASTM D2240 | Shore A 65 + / - 5
- Compression Set: ASTM D395 | -4.90%
- VOC Emissions: ASTM D5116 | 0.5 mg/m2 or less
- Flammability: ASTM D2859 | PASS
- Resistance to Chemicals: F-925-02 | Resistant to most acids and chlorine
- Coefficient to Friction: ASTM D1894/5 | >0.8
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 5 Year Limited against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.