AKTIVLOK Black Rubber Interlocking Flooring Tiles - 2' x 2' x 3/8" – Regupol (AKTIVLOK-BLACK)
2' x 2' x 3/8" Black Aktivlok Rubber Interlocking Flooring Tiles - 3/8" thick Aktivlok interlocking gym tiles by Regupol are a high quality recycled rubber flooring option that is easier on the budget than most other interlocking options. They are constructed from crumb rubber harvested from car and truck tires which is then combined with a polyurethane binder that makes for a resilient surface that is non-porous and slip-resistant. Regupol Sports and Fitness Surfaces are known for their smooth, non-porous finish and time tested durability. Each rubber puzzle mat fits tightly together with almost invisible seams.
3/8" Interlocking Gym Flooring Uses - 3/8" thick material is common among commercial gyms and is used frequently in weight stack machine areas and free weight areas. This material is very resilient and shock absorbent and will protect sub-floors and equipment from impact created from weight stacks as well as dropped dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells and weight plates.
Another great use for non-porous rubber interlocking tiles is for dog daycare, pet kennel and veterinarian flooring applications. Tile surfaces can be sealed to allow for easy clean ups and when deep cleaning is needed pulling up the tiles and cleaning the sub-floor underneath is an easy, one-person job.
Installing your interlocking flooring tiles - Installation of your tiles is straight forward and requires no adhesive. Once your tiles arrive lay them out in the room where they will be installed to allow them to acclimate (contract or expand) for about 24-hours before cutting. When you are ready to start cutting, make sure to have a straight edge (or chalk line) a measuring tape and a super sharp cutting knife. Many rubber flooring installers will also use WD-40 to spray on the knife blade as they cut which can greatly cut down on friction. When cutting is complete you can begin to lay down your pieces and lock them into place.
At IRON COMPANY® we pride ourselves on educating our customers and helping them make the best flooring decision possible based on their needs, fitness goals and budget. Please contact an IRON COMPANY® flooring expert today at 1-888-758-7527 if you have questions, need a quote or would like a free sample mailed to you.
Most IRON COMPANY® interlocking rubber flooring products can be found on the GSA Advantage website through our GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Available Regupol Aktivlok Rubber Flooring Tile Configurations:
- 2' x 2' x 3/8" Center Tiles (CTR) - four sides interlocking
- 2' x 2' x 3/8" Edge Tiles (BDR) - three sides interlocking, one side straight cut edge
- 2' x 2' x 3/8" Corner Tiles (CNR) - two sides interlocking, two sides straight cut edge
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 3/8"
- Weight: 2 lbs/sq ft (8 lbs per tile)
- Cost: $2.49/sq ft
- Density: ASTM D3676 60 pcf
- Hardness: ASTM D2240 (Shore A) 60 +/-5
- Tear Strength: ASTM D624 80 pli min
- Elongation: ASTM D412 >145%
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D412 >220 PSI
- Flexibilty: ASTM F137 1/4" Mandrel Pass
- Resistance To Chemicals: ASTM F925 No change
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Loose lay. No adhesive required
- Engineered in Germany. Proudly Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years Limited - Click to view Aktivlok Product Warranty
- Recommended for free weight areas in home gyms, garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms. Suitable for medium to heavy weight drops from dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells and plates.
Other Applications for Regupol Aktivlok Rubber Flooring Tiles:
- Weight Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Ice Rinks
- Spike Protection
- Golf Course
- In-Line Skating
- Cardio Decks
- Multi-Purpose Areas
- Changing Areas
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email firstname.lastname@example.org a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.