Heavy-Duty Curl Bar | IRON COMPANY (IC-CB-30-USA)
Heavy-Duty Curl Bar - The IRON COMPANY Heavy-Duty Curl Bar is a gym favorite for performing isolation movements such as bicep curls and tricep extensions with ergonomically positioned grips that greatly reduce the strain on joints and tendons.
Our Heavy-Duty Olympic Curl Bar, or "EZ curl" bar, is 100% Made and Assembled in America from high tensile strength steel finished in black oxide or silver zinc. Oil impregnated bronze bushings allow just the right amount of spin and the medium diamond knurling pattern ensures a solid, comfortable grip even when hands are sweaty. Press, extend and curl from a wide or narrow grip to hit the all the different heads of the upper arm for complete muscle and strength development. Each Olympic curl bar comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won't pop out
- Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze bushings for smooth rotation
- Shaft Finish: Black Oxide or Silver Zinc
- Sleeve Finish: Black Oxide or Silver Zinc
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Great for training biceps, triceps and forearms
- Total Length: 58"
- Tensile Strength: 135,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling
- Shaft Diameter: 1.12" (28.5mm)
- Bar Length Between Collars: 37.5" from inside collar to inside collar
- End Caps: Steel end caps with permanent markings that won't peel off
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Length: 9.25" loadable
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 32 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Each bar is individually poly-bagged and packed in a heavy-duty tube for maximum protection during shipping
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 32 lbs.