Independent Lat Pull Down -- SportsArt (S916)
Not available in all markets, inquire for availability before placing order
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Pivoting flex handles reduce wrist stress and help prevent injury)
- Biomechanically correct diverging motion)
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment and adjustable thigh pad accommodate users of different sizes)
- .5:1 ratio (one hand); 1:1 ratio (two hands)
- Dimensions: 57" x 34" x 83"
- Weight stack: 220 lbs.
- Weight: 627 lbs.
- Frame (Coating excluded) - 10 Years
- Weights & guide rods - 5 Years
- Cables, belts, bearings & parts - 3 Years
- Grips, enclosures & covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 Months
- Labor - 1 Year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Need to make a large purchase of weight stack equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.