Iron Cowboy Powerlifting Bar - IPF Spec | IRON COMPANY (IC-ICB)
Aggressive Knurl w/Center Knurl
Iron Cowboy Powerlifting Bar - IPF Spec – The Iron Cowboy Power Bar was designed for heavy powerlifting lifts including squats, deadlifts and bench press. 100% American made and assembled, the Iron Cowboy Power Bar exhibits the performance and specs you’d expect in a more expensive powerlifting bar at a more affordable price.
Heavy lifters will appreciate the aggressive deep diamond knurl pattern throughout the shaft of the Iron Cowboy Power Bar including the center knurl for extra holding power during barbell squats. At 200,000 PSI, the 28.5mm high tensile strength steel shaft ensures the Iron Cowboy bar is suited for any lifter from beginner to competitive powerlifter. Each hard chromed sleeve rotates on oil impregnated bronze bushings for consistent low friction spin and years of trouble free use. The Iron Cowboy Powerlifting Bar is built to IPF spec including 50mm diameter sleeves, 28.5mm shaft and 32” spaced knurl rings.
- Elasticity (whip): Low
- Grip: Aggressive deep diamond knurling (Includes center knurl)
- End Caps: Steel end caps with permanent markings that won't peel off
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won't pop out
- Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Shaft Finish: Black zinc
- Sleeve Finish: Hard chrome
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Powerlifting, squats, deadlifts and bench press
- IPF Spec
- Total Length: 7'
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs. static load
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.5mm)
- Center Knurl: YES
- Knurling Rings: IPF spec rings spaced at 32" for Powerlifting
- Sleeve Length: 15.5" loadable
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Each bar is individually poly-bagged and packed in a heavy-duty tube for maximum protection during shipping
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 47 lbs.
- Made To Order: Ships in approx. 2-4 weeks.