Pro-Style Economy Black Cast Iron Fixed Barbell Set - 20-110 lbs. – Ivanko (SBH/R2B/EP1.25B)
Available with Straight or EZ Curl Bars
Ivanko Pro-Style Economy Black Cast Iron Barbells - Shopping for a commercial barbell set built for commercial gyms? Ivanko Pro-Style barbell sets are one of the best quality barbells on the market. Their total weight tolerance is plus or minus just 2% of the advertised weight. 30mm black oxide bars feature a diamond knurl grip that will stay put in your hands even when perspiration is present. Their distinctive ductile-cast iron end caps protect weight plates from damage and give the barbell a clean, polished look. And their proprietary thread locker and torqueing system used during assembly helps keep the bar from loosening. Ivanko fixed weight barbell sets are a sound investment for any club owner and will provide a safe means of building muscle and burning fat for club members.
- SBBH/R2B/EP1.25B 20-110 - (10) Straight Barbells - Includes (1) each 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total set weight)
- SBZH/R2B/EP1.25B 20-110 - (10) EZ Curl Barbells - Includes (1) each 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total set weight)
- Available with straight or EZ curl bars
- Pro-Style construction
- Ivanko R2B Grade II plates, average weight +/- 2%, economy casting, black plates
- 30 mm diameter knurled bars with black oxide finish
- Drop-forged (not welded) inner collars for long-term durability
- All R2B plates have an accurately machine-drilled hole (not cast) to fit the Ivanko bar
- EP1.25B end plate is ductile cast iron with black textured finish
- Ivanko bolt lock system with ductile iron end cap and brass Ivanko logo with weight number plate
- Factory assembled in the U.S.A.
Need to make a large purchase of barbells for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.